Word of the Day, October 24, 2017, Isaiah 41:10

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by Marty, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Marty

Marty Elite Refuge Member

Word of the Day, October 24, 2017

“ Let the glory of Your name be the passion of the Church. Let the righteousness of God be a holy flame that burns. Let the saving love of Christ be the measure of our lives. We believe You're all to us.”

Isaiah 41:10

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

The Hand of GOD will ensure success for His people, it strengthens us, it will help us and uphold us by His right hand and of His righteousness. Them are powerful words. That should give us cause to thank our Father GOD and praise Him each and everyday.

I love it when the Word of GOD explains itself for the WOD and I can just be quite. J

Psalm 16:8: 8 I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

Psalm 18:35: 35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.

Psalm 89:21: 21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.

Isaiah 42:6: 6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

Isaiah 49:4: 4 Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the LORD, and my work with my God.

The Hand of GOD is powerful and invincible.

John 10:29: 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Isaiah 43:13: 13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

Psalm 139:10: 10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

Do you ever just pause on a word as you read the Bible? For me I stopped and pondered, “ thy right hand shall hold me.” GOD says He will hold us. Think about that, ponder that and recall how the Hand of GOD has been in your life. Praise Him for that right now.

The Hand of GOD protects us, is powerful, it inspires, fulfills His purposes and fulfills our needs, holds the world in His hand, is mighty, executes and holds the cup of judgment and ensures our success. Praise Him today for His hand on you and your family.

“ With a mighty hand and outstretched arm, His love endures forever. For the life that's been reborn, His love endures forever. Sing Praise, Sing Praise. Forever God is faithful.”

Timothy P. Furness