Word of the day....Treason...

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by mark seaters, Feb 3, 2018.

1. mark seaters

mark seaters Elite Refuge Member

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/treason

That is all !!!

[​IMG]

2. JuvieCoot

JuvieCoot Elite Refuge Member

That lady is straight evil

Huntsprig likes this.
  3. mark seaters

mark seaters Elite Refuge Member

and...i wonder how deep this thing is going to go..

upload_2018-2-3_21-30-38.jpeg

Mort and Huntsprig like this.
  4. Allinodad

Allinodad Senior Refuge Member

1E034342-49E2-49FD-92F3-C14CE0911125.jpeg Might as well go for the trifecta!

5. Huntsprig

Huntsprig Elite Refuge Member

Yep!

[​IMG]

cacklercrazy and Mort like this.
  6. Wareaglebrowning

Wareaglebrowning Refuge Member

Might as well throw Nancys sidekick in the mix Chuckie Shumer :dv

cacklercrazy likes this.
  7. California Flyway

California Flyway Elite Refuge Member

I would not have blind faith that Mueller is not going to uncover serious legal issues with Mr. Trump.

Yes investigate Hillary (or any politician) on any illegal activities.

What is the status of the Trump Administrations investigation into the allegations of illegal elements in the Russian Uranium deal?

And during all of the issues that are coming up it is important to maintain a very conservative stance on protecting Constitutional, separation of powers under any administration.

flyfishz likes this.
  8. Huntsprig

Huntsprig Elite Refuge Member

Last Saturday afternoon in Washington, D.C. an aide to Nancy Pelosi visited the Bishop of the Catholic Cathedral in D.C. He told the Cardinal that Nancy Pelosi would be attending the next day's Mass, and asked if the Cardinal would kindly point out Pelosi to the congregation and say a few words that would include calling Pelosi a saint.

The Cardinal replied, "No. I don't really like the woman, and there are issues of conflict with the Catholic Church over some of Pelosi's views." Pelosi's aide then said, "Look, I'll write a check here and now for a donation of $100,000 to you if you'll just tell the congregation you see Pelosi as a saint."

The Cardinal thought about it and said, "Well, the Church can use the money, so I'll work your request into tomorrow's sermon." As Pelosi's aide promised, Nancy Pelosi appeared for the Sunday worship and seated herself prominently at the forward left side of the center aisle. As promised, at the start of his sermon, the Cardinal pointed out that Ms. Pelosi was present.

The Cardinal went on to explain to the congregation, "While Ms. Pelosi's presence is probably an honor to some, the woman is not numbered among my personal favorite personages. Some of her most egregious views are contrary to tenets of the Church, and she tends to flip-flop on many other issues. Nancy Pelosi is a petty, self-absorbed hypocrite, a thumb sucker, and a nit-wit. Nancy Pelosi is also a serial liar, a cheat, and a thief. I must say, Nancy Pelosi is the worst example of a Catholic I have ever personally witnessed. She married for money and is using her wealth to lie to the American people. She also has a reputation for shirking her Representative obligations both in Washington and in California .

The woman is simply not to be trusted."
    The Cardinal concluded. “But, when compared with Hillary Clinton, Ms. Pelosi is a saint."

9. Kevin Burroughs

Kevin Burroughs Elite Refuge Member

Watch for the inspector General report in the next 3 weeks. There are people that are lawyering up already. People are going to get disbarred. Rosenstien is toast.

Lying to a FISA court even by omission is illegal. It is also possible the the FISA court can withdraw the warrant and all this is moot.

We now know that all the colluding was on the Democratic side and the justice department with the FBI carrying the water.

lugnut likes this.
  10. George

George Elite Refuge Member

FB_IMG_1517759818964.jpg