would you ever fish without a license?

Discussion in 'Fishing Forum' started by roscoe, Jul 8, 2003.

would you ever fish without a license?

1. Yes

46 vote(s)
    53.5%
  2. No

39 vote(s)
    45.3%
  3. rather not say

1 vote(s)
    1.2%
  1. Buckmark311

Buckmark311 Senior Refuge Member

its all good as long as u dont keep any of them

2. flyface

flyface Senior Refuge Member

I buy the same hunting and fishing licenses. I want the hunting/fishing numbers in my state to reflect my participation. That's the only way our lawmakers will see what a force we are.

3. Skack

Skack Elite Refuge Member

his reunion was in another state..... not his own....

4. Remshot

Remshot Elite Refuge Member

Nope.

5. erbed o

erbed o Elite Refuge Member

How about this as an alternitive..... Grab one of the young kids running around and help teach him/her fish. It would probably be more fun than catching them your self, and the youngsters don't need a liscence... They do usually need to be with a liscence holder, but I am sure someone else there did have a liscence. You probably would make someones day, and getting kids excited about fishing is always a good thing!

6. Longstory

Longstory Senior Refuge Member

Two guys were fishing on a slough. Game Warden came up on the other side of the water. He yelled to them to stay put, that he wanted to check their fishen licenses. One of the guys took off runnin like heck. The Warden yelled halt. The man just keep going. The warden swam the slough, ran through the thickets, busted through the briar thickets, by like the good warden he was, he caught the fleeing man. When caught, he said to the man, Now I said show me your fishen Licenses!!!! The man reached in his pocket & pulled out a valid licenses? The warden, not understanding why the man had fleed ask, You have a valid licenses, so why did you run from me?

The man looked at the warden & said, " Yep, I knew I had em, but my buddy back there an't go a sign of no licenses!:p

The answer to the question is, If handled right, only one of you needs em!:l

7. dixielabs

dixielabs Elite Refuge Member

Good one Longstory....:l

I buy one every year and usally get it when I purchase my hunting liscense. Ours are good for one year from date of purchase. I'm always scared that mine is out of date. The risk of a ticket is not worth it. We got stopped at the lake about 3 weeks ago and the warden check our fishing liscense and my boater liscense. It was still valid thank goodness.;)

8. kill 'em all

kill 'em all Elite Refuge Member

No, because I always have mine on me. If I didn't have it, however, I don't think I'd fish.

9. yellowbeak1

yellowbeak1 Senior Refuge Member

10. Woodduck31

Woodduck31 Elite Refuge Member Sponsor