Would you protect others with your cc gun?

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by joe117, Apr 1, 2008.

1. 870greenhead

870greenhead Elite Refuge Member

now the whole thing is ruined because a consultant has been hired, but that is just my opion based on all the NEWS articles off the internet that I have read on how bad and mean consultants are.

2. joe117

joe117 Elite Refuge Member

Nothing to say greenhead?

3. muddy

muddy Elite Refuge Member

lots of child molesters and such in the consulting field it seems like these days. I remember when consultants took the job cause they wanted to help people with their consulting. Now a days seems like they just want to smuggle heroin and molest people.

4. 870greenhead

870greenhead Elite Refuge Member

Joe I boycot answering your questions until you answer the ones asked to you in the past threads by flyby. so wha wha wha wha wha wha.:D

5. okie drake

okie drake Elite Refuge Member

And a veteran of such "discussions"--me-- says:

I hear a 'where did I say that and/or not answer' and an 'am I missing something' coming on.:l :l

6. Flyby

Flyby Elite Refuge Member

Not me. I think Jo is done here. And I may soon be in time out. Jo can dish it out, but he sure can't take it.

Jo, just so you know, I wouldn't risk time out for anyone but you. Feel the love?:D

7. muddy

muddy Elite Refuge Member

You cant have a conversation with a kook. Cause when you waste your time making your point, the kook refuses to answer or changes the subject etc.
    Kooks have agendas

Dont feed the evil troll

8. Flyby

Flyby Elite Refuge Member

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :tu

9. rahma

rahma Senior Refuge Member

Joe Contortion with Channel 8 here with an exclusive update on the Lowes incident....

It seems there seems to be an uprising of cc holder hate groups since the Lowes incident. We, at Channel 8, still have no new information on this incident.
    This could only mean that the president of the cc holder union must be part of the cover-up. It can only mean that there must be a wrong doing on the cc holder's part. In fact, when we attempted to contact the union president, we found that the office of the president was protected by a stone wall.

A protester from Maryland was interviewed just outside the union president's stone-walled office. Here is what he had to say..... "I saw your news report on tv. I don't know anything about how these types of investigations are conducted, but I am a consultant. I think these cc holders will lie for each other because they think they are above the law. After seeing your report on the news, I jumped on my computer and posted a thread on a forum asking for answers. Even after dozens of cc holders answered my questions multiple times, I still don't understand. I have always struggled with reading comprehension. This has had a drastic effect on me physically as my eyes, ears and nose have grown larger, my body stubby and my hair stands straight up in the air. I have become obsessed with trying to make everyone on the forum to believe your news reports. I mean, because it is on the news, it must be true. I mean the news would never air a story without confirming the facts to make sure everything reported is an accurate depiction of what happened. Am I right Mr Joe contortion?"

Sure, we air what the first person tells us and we all know that the first person who tells their side of the story must be the truth. We have run out of time.

Joe Contortion here with Channel 8 in Perfectville.

10. joe117

joe117 Elite Refuge Member

Cool, Keep it up.:clap :clap :clap