Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gun Dog Forum' started by Lab Man, Jan 1, 2004.

1. Lab Man

Lab Man Moderator Moderator

We have never had a Give away with this many entry's ever in the past 5 years I have been moderating the Gun Dog Forum. This clearly shows how much the Refuge's Gun Dog Forum has grown. 5 years ago when I started being the Moderator there were only a hand full of us here, and I was having to help on almost every post. Now there are so many good trainers on this site that its made my job alot easier these days. I would like to thank you all for doing your part in keeping this place a great place to learn and spend our time. To celebrate how big the Gun Dog Forum has become Coon River Kennels is going to donate a second prize in the Give Away. I will donate a second Smartfetch. I will post the winners this evening. Good luck everyone.

Coon River Kennels offers Refuge discounts on Dogtra, Tri-tronics, and Dokken Dead Fowl. I also have Smartfetch in stock. You can see this at www.coonriverkennels.com E-mail for prices at mark@coonriverkennels.com

2. check171

check171 Elite Refuge Member

thanks mark

jake

3. duckcommander 101

duckcommander 101 Elite Refuge Member

I visit this Forum everyday and I am by no means a trainer, but I have a lab that I trained with the help of a pro and she (my lab) has made duck hunting so much more fun for me.

4. Escopeton

Escopeton Senior Refuge Member

Put me in.

This is one of my favorite dog BB, if not the most favorite one. I enjoy it.

5. Rockblind

Rockblind Elite Refuge Member

22 KM from Stakeblind 4000 KM from Stoneblind's Ho
    Thanks alot Lab Man, I have received help on this fourm for my dog, great folks here.

6. RiverWalker

RiverWalker Elite Refuge Member

The Gun Dog Forum is a tremendous asset to the Refuge.
    I have a learned a tremendous amount of tips and techniques regarding training and raising of hunting dogs.

7. OutaShells

OutaShells Elite Refuge Member

I would like to thank you Lab Man and the other pro trainers for letting some of us amatuers and hunters try to help others. I believe that by trying to educate others, it solidifies what we know and do not know. I have learned more in the few months of reading and posting here than I did just by reading books over the last year. Its good to know that countless others have gone through the same steps and stumbles and are willing to help out.

8. blacknose

blacknose Senior Refuge Member

OutaShells, I could not have said it better.

Thanks Lab Man and all the great folks here for making this such a valuable resource. Only thing that concerns me about this forum is how it distracts me from my work -oh well:nutz

9. Millrat

Millrat Moderator Moderator

Thanks, Mark. You have given a lot of solid advice that I trust.
    Best regards,
    Lee