WTB boat and Mud Motor

Discussion in 'Alaska Flyway Forum' started by bond007, Sep 26, 2006.

1. bond007

bond007 Senior Refuge Member

I've decided its time for my first boat. I'm looking for something between 16'-18' with a 44"-52"bottom. It does not need to be ready to hunt or even pretty (I can do some welding if needed) and also doesn't need a trailer (I can make one pretty easy). I've just now started looking and figured this would be a good place to start. If you know of a good deal PLEASE let me know.

Also looking for a MM, I'm not 100% sure what brand but would like a short tail with atleast 30hp. If anyone has or knows of one for sale please let me know. I'd be willing to travel (in state) to take a look. THANKS

Justin
    250-7801
    696-1269

2. Ring King

Ring King Elite Refuge Member

Pro Drive has a dealer in Wasilla. His name is Shannon Rudolph. I talked to him on the phone about the motors and he seemed like a very nice and well informed individual.

I'm running a Mud Buddy Hyper Drive Sport right now, but I think Pro Drive has the best rock guard for running up there in Alaska.

Here's a pic of the rock guard on a 32hp Pro Drive. The 36hp Pro Drives are out now so that's an option as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. akduse

akduse New Member

Hello Justin,
    I would tell you that I have a 32hp Demo Pro-Drive For Sale,it has 47hrs on it and would let this motor go for $4200.00 it has FPR and has been well taken care of. On the boat deal I don't have anymore at this time but in the spring or over the winter we could get you all set up.
    let me know.
    Also Ring thanks for the kind words. Look forward to meeting you when you get up here.

Shannon