Georgia Flyway Forum Sponsors

Ya'll lost your minds

Discussion in 'Georgia Flyway Forum' started by RB, Oct 21, 2005.

1. RB

RB Elite Refuge Member

If you think Im voting Republican ever again.

I asked yall to keep a post it note of all the wonderfull things GW was gonna do.

Remember that ???Yall were jumping up & down when he won the race that I called a year out.Remember how I told yall it's politics.......how The republicans wernt gonna do squat........Remember how I asked yall what Clinton actually did in 8 years & 2 of those the Democrats held the Presidency,House & Senate.And of course the answer was nuthin.

I told yall........Keep a post it note of all the wonderfull things GW was gonna do for you.

So I'm gonna ask yall with gas prices higher than when they were under Carter.......Copper prices more than doubled.Steel doubled.Milk over 5 dollars a gallon,401k's losing money etc etc etc & by the way it still takes 2 incomes for the average family to barely make ends meet & the public schools are a disgrace. Not to mention no real tax reform or social security reform..........Yall still high on GW & the Republicans after 6 years ???

If you are then your no better than the apologist for the Democrats.

I'm wasting my vote from now on & voting Libertarian.Screw the Republicans & the Democrats.I think anybody that can't see the truth is a idiot.

Good luck making ends meet homers.

2. Swampmouse

Swampmouse Senior Refuge Member

Tax reform??? Ha!

I heard on the radio yesterday that GW's committee he chose for tax reform will actually Raise taxes by taking away the mortgage intrest deduction, and in return only allow you to claim only 15% of that. And that's just the beginning.

The fair tax plan to me sounds like the best thing that could ever happen to this country, but all the politicians will be against it. I am going to get John Linder's book and hear it straight from the horse's mouth!

Screw the politicians, cause that's all they are doing to us! :mad:

SM

3. RB

RB Elite Refuge Member

Damn Skrait !!! SM

It's this easy folks............Don't go by what they say but what they actually do.

4. biggredd

biggredd Senior Refuge Member

GWB has been the worst president this country has ever had Bar None!! He gave you $300.00. Where has that money gone into an Arabs pocket!! Just like ole Bush wanted.

The thing what really bothers me about Republicans is they talk like they don't want Government Affecting "your" life but don't say a damn thing about Arabs affecting YOUR life!!

5. RB

RB Elite Refuge Member

I've said this before & I'll say it again.

I'll take BR over any ten of yall any day.lol

The bar none I don't agree with but he's close.lol .which is sad :(

Only a homer is pimping GW right now.

BR I've always respected the fact that you speak your mind without care for those that disagree. :tu

Your golden in my book even if I think your loony at times.lol

6. widgeon

widgeon Elite Refuge Member

How much would it take to get you two goobers to move to Alabama? :nutz

7. RB

RB Elite Refuge Member

And have to drive 2 hours to hunt the "Toona" ????

No thanks :no

8. Longtom

Longtom Elite Refuge Member

When are y'all going to realize GWB is exactly the same as the rest of "them". Republican, Democrat, whatever......... a POLITICIAN period......no more no less.
    Albeit a very powerful politician. :yes

To quote Websters Online;
    "Politician
    b : a person primarily interested in political office for selfish or other narrow usually short-sighted reasons." (emphasis added)

9. Champ

Champ Refuge Member

I can only imagine how much better off we would be had Gore or Kerry had gotten in. Come on Duck Season hurry up, these guys need some thing to do.

10. RB

RB Elite Refuge Member

That's what I want these homers to realize.