Georgia Flyway Forum Sponsors

Ya'll lost your minds

Discussion in 'Georgia Flyway Forum' started by RB, Oct 21, 2005.

1. RB

RB Elite Refuge Member

Champ we had a Kerry as president & a Jimmy Carter..........Honestly what did they do ???

I would never vote for a Kerry & that proves my point to a degree.Ifin the Democrats wanted a chance they would have picked a more central canidate to run.

The fix was in long before the election.Just like every election before.

Anybody remember Ross Perot siphoning off 12 percent of the consertive vote to get the biggest idiot in our history elected ???

And even then with the biggest idiot as our president what did he do in 8 years ??? NUTHIN !!!! He could have passed anything he wanted his first 2 years !!!!

Here's what I'm gonna do.........If there's a independent or Libertarian on the ballot then I'm voting for him.If not I'm voting for the fella that aint an incumbent.Barring that I'm voting for the white guy.lol

2. Champ

Champ Refuge Member

RB,
    I couldn't agree with you more. Clinton proved to be a President all the needed requirements were to be a liar, thief and womanizer. What we need to do is have US working people stand up and say enough is enough. We need term limits for the whole bunch. 2 yrs. For Pres. 1 term for any other Office. They all get to comfortable and uppty after they have been there for awhile. Most if not all are Attorneys,and know the loop holes. Ya'll know why Attorneys wear Neck ties. It's to keep the foreskin from coming up around their necks. But really we working people really need to start writtig our Politicians and let them know either step up to the plate or your outta here. Im a right winger and I really don't like the way they are doing things. And I really have no idea at this time as to how Im going to go.
    Are ya happy RB ya got me fired up ....LOL :grvn

3. RB

RB Elite Refuge Member

LOL I aint tryin to get nobody fired up but honestly.........If Clinton or JKerry was in office how many of the GW homers would be screaming about the shape things are.I guess everybody expects things to go back to normal any day now but I think this is the new normal.Everything is going through the roof.

And like I said............If you got some wonderfull things GW & the Republicans have done in the last 6 years I want to hear them.Matter of fact if you have some great & wonderfull thing Clinton & the democrats did then I want to hear that too.

I'm a Registered Republican & have been since I first registered 10 years ago.But no more.It's all BS.Go by what they actually do & not by what they say.