Yes, I'm Trolling.... But

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by Boomn4x4, May 4, 2015.

1. Boomn4x4

Boomn4x4 Elite Refuge Member

For the sake of discussion:

A summary of the link. Two women are pictured, one a caucasiaon holding an AR in one hand The Bible in the other standing in front of an American flag. The other a middle eastern woman also holding an AR, but with The Qur'an in the other hand standing in front of the Saudi Arabian flag.

You are challenged to tell what the difference between the two are.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/07/explain-the-difference-between-these-two-women/

2. spaightlabs

spaightlabs Elite Refuge Member

One has probably read the book she is holding. the other is American.:no

3. Damian Wiening

Damian Wiening Elite Refuge Member

One is free and has rights and one does not.

4. cootmeurer

cootmeurer Elite Refuge Member

One is free and can probably read!

The other is a second class citizen and had probably been forbidden from learning to read!

5. BPSJ1

BPSJ1 Senior Refuge Member

One would shoot the OP and kill his family and the other would bring Green Bean Casserole to his funeral for those left alive to eat

6. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

:tu:tu:clap:clap

7. bruce

bruce Elite Refuge Member

One would murder the other for not sharing the same religious beliefs.

8. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

Looking at these pictures independently with no other context:

So both women are a bit wackadoodle.

There have been Christian terrorists, and even American Christian terrorists, but this type of terrorism is a rarity as compared to Islamic terrorism currently. So taking the picture in the context as to what we know of world events, there is a huge difference in the statements these pictures make. One picture makes a statement that she will defend her country and religion, and the other is making a statement that she will actively seek to kill for her country and religion.

So given the context one picture will be interpreted as someone displaying loyalty and protection, while the other would be interpreted as attempting to instill fear. One I would view as benign but possibly annoying, and the other as a viable threat.

I am not saying it is right or wrong, but given the context of current world events, it would be logical for anyone seeing these two pictures independently of each other as how I described. And that is how I would interpret them were I to see them.

So viewing each of these pictures independently, how would you interpret them?

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  9. CrahNX

CrahNX Elite Refuge Member

False. They both believe a historical narrative intended to control others. What the vast majority of followers of any "religion" fail to accept is that 3/4 of the people on this planet think they are wrong. Of course the diety any random person does believe in is the right one though.

10. Rubberhead

Rubberhead Elite Refuge Member

Did you read the caption?

So, tell me which book condones the killing of people opposed to God's prophet? If you're having problems then google "Texas Mohammad" and quit being so gullible.