You draft age kids might learn this Russian phrase.

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by Bear, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

руки вверх

NATO Secretary General - Anders Fogh Rasmussen says Russia may not have stopped with the Ukraine.

2. Dean Nelson

Dean Nelson Moderator Goose Hunting/North Dakota Moderator

Draft age doesn't matter now with this President..... he doesn't have the balls to do anything! Hell he wouldn't have done much more if it was the U.P. instead of the Crimea! He's crappy at the talk and non existent at the walk and the whole world knows it!

3. dux/24 7

dux/24 7 Elite Refuge Member

A threat from Obama scares no one.

4. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Agreed to all of the above. He's too busy trying to grab our guns instead of the Russian's. He sent a billion dollars so the Ukrainians could pay their $1.5 billion dollar gas bill to the RUSSIANS!:doh Putin must be laughing his backside off while saying..."Go ahead...sanction me again." :rolleyes:

Anyway...are Russian Makarovs any good? ;)

5. Michael

Michael Elite Refuge Member

America has been embarrassed by this whole thing...from start to finish....this is not our finest hour

6. Billy Bob

Billy Bob Elite Refuge Member

Real americans have been embarrassed since Obummer got re elected.

7. Michael

Michael Elite Refuge Member

while I agree with you....I think it was started way before that....I think our whole foreign policy needs to be re-worked. I also believe we have way more pressing problems here at home than worrying about, or trying to influence what is going on in an area that borders have changed more than a hookers panties in the last thousand years......we got schooled here...Putin kicked our ***.....our government has become a joke, for many years...we listen to much...give too much warning...we got schooled

8. wtrfwlr43

wtrfwlr43 Elite Refuge Member

Hmmmmm remember Obama told Putin that after the election he would have more leeway....
    Obama is all talk no action!

9. marsh fox

marsh fox Banned

Quick off the line you boys on here:eek:, a shame this forum was not running in 1939 perhaps you would have stired your man Trueman (was it) stumps in to hitting Hitler a bit sooner . That few years there would have helped a lot.

10. hartfish

hartfish Elite Refuge Member

What exactly do the armchair generals and diplomats of the 'fuge suggest we do?

Are you willing to send your children and your friend's children to the region to possibly die?

Not to mention the billions more American dollars we don't have.