You draft age kids might learn this Russian phrase.

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by Bear, Mar 20, 2014.

1. J.SCOTT

J.SCOTT Senior Refuge Member

We don't give a rats ***. Besides when Texas leaves we are leaving too.:flame You can keep this touchy feely country the liberals have created.

2. Wastinshells

Wastinshells Elite Refuge Member

Well how the hell am I suppose to know how to say that. give me some damn phonics so i can start practicin.

3. DR CABELA

DR CABELA Banned

my wife has been saying this for years......

4. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

I'm afraid he's already struck some deal with China and maybe it's over gas too. Plus I imagine China would use this opportunity if Europe did suck up our military assets to seize the islands, including Taiwan, knowing we just don't have the resources either militarily or no longer economically to resist.

From what I've read on here on another thread Putin and the old Soviet Union are becoming almost mythological in person and desire to the people of Russia.

Putin wanted the Crimea because of its rich natural gas reserves directly off of its coast. Ukraine had put the fields up for lease and EXXON outbid GAZPROM (Russia's EXXON equivalent) and was in early development stages. Russia needed those gas fields to eliminate any alternative gas supplies for the rest of Europe when he starts to strangle their industry of energy and freeze the population. Russia is doing what Russia has always done when cut off from warm water ports...march back to the Adriatic. He's hoping his Generals January and February freeze the rest of Europe into submission and he retakes the old Soviet states without firing a shot. Crimea was business...Russian Mafia style.

Russia is marching to the sea...just like it always has and they'll use their petro revenue to buy the remaining countries in the way politicians just like they did in Crimea.

5. WoodieSC

WoodieSC North/South Carolina Flyway Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Руки Вверх, meaning "Hands Up"

6. BLKHEAD

BLKHEAD Elite Refuge Member

Real americans have been ebarassed since the invention of soy patties and hemp sweaters!

7. BLKHEAD

BLKHEAD Elite Refuge Member

you don't need to lear russian! your time would be better spent learning some greek!

E Tan E Epi Tas

8. TheDuckSlayer

TheDuckSlayer Elite Refuge Member

I'd invade this Russian.. Just sayin

[​IMG]

9. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

10. gbuckcanuck

gbuckcanuck Senior Refuge Member

you can have quebec.