You guys following CC vote in stadiums

Discussion in 'Arkansas Flyway Forum' started by stevena198301, Mar 30, 2017.

1. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

Just heard about it on SEC network. Folks calling into Finebaum saying it should be allowed, because they have been through training and can hit someone pointing a gun at them and not kill a bystander. Dude just had to be from Birmingham Alabama... :doh

I don't agree. Noone could do that, and it's better just to not allow it. Who thinks allowing drinking and CC in a stadium? Understand the 2A thing, but, really?

I have had a good bit of weapons training, with much on pistols. I don't feel confident being able to pull my CC, if someone is pointing a gun at me, and an innocent person not get injured. Thoughts?

2. JHerr

JHerr Elite Refuge Member

Dude, no way this happens in Tiger Stadium. The shootouts will be non stop with them drunk crazy sombs. Be riding around with bammer fans strapped to our hoods.:l

3. stevena198301

Luckily, it's an AR thing. But still... How does anyone see this working out well?!?

4. Hugatree

Hugatree Elite Refuge Member

As one who carries every waking hour where it's allowed, I get the stadium thing-----it could be dicey. I disagree with the teaching hospital restrictions. The parts of towns where they are located is exactly where you need to be armed. You can bet the criminals are and do not now nor will they be adhering to any laws gun or otherwise. The insanity about the new AR gun gun laws as I understand it is that they don't require signs being posted if a business owner restricts carry but that's the way lawyers want it t. It gurantees plenty of business for them. Who advises these legislators? The new gun law and the new medical marijuana law are poorly written IMHO.

5. CookMan

CookMan Elite Refuge Member

NO to this ideal. White Trash Bammer Nation Fans drunk with guns after they lose a game?? There are enough issue without guns during a game inside and out of a stadium. That is down right scary!!!

6. chuam

chuam Elite Refuge Member

So some of you guys are for a gun free zone?

7. mallardhunter

mallardhunter Senior Refuge Member

Yeah, they have proven to work well! You fellows sounds like Nancy Pelosi telling why nobody should be allowed to carry weapons anywhere!

8. stevena198301

Again, this is an AR thing... Not many years you'd have to worry about a Bama team losing in an AR stadium. :flame

9. TheDuckSlayer

TheDuckSlayer Elite Refuge Member

Steven why u bringin your political BS out of the PAF where it belongs?

10. stevena198301

Wasn't trying to. Seems like something that would impact most AR football fans, in one way or another.