You guys following CC vote in stadiums

Discussion in 'Arkansas Flyway Forum' started by stevena198301, Mar 30, 2017.

1. TheDuckSlayer

TheDuckSlayer Elite Refuge Member

Oh, I didn't know AR had football fans :l

2. JHerr

JHerr Elite Refuge Member

SErious dude? I mean, I can only speak for myself and a few others, but when we're simply standing around a fire drinking, gunfire is a guarantee before the nights over. pro tip - the percussion of a .45 ACP will remove the mantles from a lantern from a pretty good distance away. Can you imagine, 100K folks total, 1/3 of them are drunk/drinking, 1/3 of the drunks are packing, how many gunfights would there be in Tiger Stadium on a Saturday day game. Would be 10x day game rate for a night game.:l

3. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

@chaum @mallardhunter;

I am all for gun rights. I am not for allowing drunks to carry guns in large crowds. Especially where emotions are going to go full-force in one of two directions: Your team won, and the opponents lost ("they" are mad), or your team lost, and the opponents are now laughing at you. How are you going to enforce that?

Add up the stupidity of someone who is drunk, and has thin-skin. Now, also add in that he has a pistol, and he has a full-blowed "'Merica, muthafrukka" attitude. He pulls a gun on you, because your team won, and he can't take it. What do you do? Do you, like a tacticool muthafrukka, pull out your CC and point it back at him? What kinda problem could that really cause, right?

Now, imagine that scenario, not with you, but with two guys beside you in the stadium. There you are, just you and your son or daughter, enjoying a GAME, when that breaks out... Oops... Your kid's now laying there dead, because one of those two mental midgets thought he was a good shot, and could kill the dude pointing a gun at him.

4. chuam

chuam Elite Refuge Member

I don't disagree with you at all. I was more stirring the pot with my comment.