You Idiot Libs...

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Jurisducktor, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Jurisducktor

Jurisducktor Senior Refuge Member

You have completely missed the boat on Craig. Here you are, reveling in your Republican hatred by using this opportunity to call out hypocrisy of a single member of the party of moral and family values.

[Incidentally, I would much prefer to be the party of moral and family values, even when some in the party fail, instead of the party who simply mails it in and wallows in being the party of immorality and absence of any values. And yes, all of you libs should remember that it is your team who wants to take your guns]

Instead, you are missing a huge opportunity to attack the entire Republican party! Yes, it's true! You should be attacking the party for failing to "take the high road," and support a weaker member--for not standing by a brother in crisis, and for abandoning a longtime loyal party faithful---for ignoring his years of service and condemning him for a one-time indiscretion or mistake.

Yes, you have missed your opportunity.

But there's hope...

Any minute now, the left-wing pundits, the Carvilles, the Olbermanns, and the like are going to start bashing the entire party for their terrible and unthinkable treatment of Craig. Ahh, yes, then you can jump on the bandwagon and say you always knew the problem wasn't Craig...it was ALL of the rest of the Republicans!

Now, there's your tip for the week. [and no, MNGH, I don't expect you to get the satire]

2. uncleD

uncleD Senior Refuge Member

3. seastreet

seastreet Banned

4. Jurisducktor

You ran into this thread like a lemming.

I tell you UncleDipsh!t, I can't decide which is more hypocritical and ironic:

A. Watching gay-bashing Republicans get exposed;

or

B. Watching foolish, stupid and hypocritical liberals (oh, like yourself for example) bash gay Republicans, and being too dense to realize that you are showing yourselves to be the intolerant, bigoted and hypocritical fools that you think you are calling out!!

This is an incredible irony. And, the fact that you don't realize the mistake you continue to make by posting links and responses like the one you did is just incredible. Of course, that's probably not true considering the "short-bus" nature of the comments that you tend to make on here. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

5. uncleD

Did you watch the debate tonight?;) :tu :nutz :yes :fp :clap

Duke

6. seastreet

seastreet Banned

Why yes I did. Only two stood out to me and they were... Mike Huckabee & some of Ron Paul (just a little bit).

7. Jurisducktor

Huckabee pretty much kicked butt. I like Hunter, but he lacks a little something. Paul is GREAT on a lot of things, but his isolationist views are just not "real world."

McCain is just awful. I can only assume that he doesn't know the answer to any questions since he didn't actually answer any. Why they all think that it is necessary to keep blowing sunshine up his butt is a mystery to me. I know the libs are all just DYING for him to be the nominee, because they know the media will butcher him, and there is no chance he could be elected.

Giuliani is not bad, but I just don't see how he could win an election. He is a lot like Bush 41 in personality, and lack of charisma.

Romney just tries way too hard, and he seems like he is trying way too hard. He is like the Republican version of John Kerry. He just wants it too bad.

Brownback doesn't understand how to answer questions in a debate. He gives great answers technically, but most people hear his answers and go "huh?" He speaks like he is speaking to other senators. That doesn't play to the great unwashed. Tomorrow folks won't remember he was even in the debate.

But I digress...

________

8. uncleD

Those asked of Craig, said he should resign.

As for R. Paul, he's had it right from the beginning.

Put that in your bong and smoke out.

Duke

9. 'tween_fly_ways

'tween_fly_ways Moderator Moderator

Thanks uncle for a point missing from mngoose's definition of liberal; "those who at 40 still have bongs". . .

10. slowshooter

slowshooter Banned

The Republicans wanted him out because he embarrassed them.

Everyone else wanted him out for being a moralizing hypocrite that pounded the drum on family values, expecting us to live by rules that he himself couldn't follow.

Pretty simple.