Canadian Hunters Forum Sponsors

you just cant fix stupid

Discussion in 'Canadian Hunters Forum' started by ALLSTAR 1, Oct 11, 2012.

1. ALLSTAR 1

ALLSTAR 1 Elite Refuge Member

2. DaPutts

DaPutts Senior Refuge Member

WOW.. dumb... just dumb

3. Overkill67

Overkill67 Elite Refuge Member

frickin idiots......just take solace that we are not all like that :tu

4. BlueDevil

BlueDevil Senior Refuge Member

WHY?????????? :confused:

5. GOOSE ROLLER

GOOSE ROLLER Senior Refuge Member

Only a 1 year suspension ? seems awful light to me.

6. prairie roamer

prairie roamer Senior Refuge Member

This is really sad. This type of hunter gives us all a bad name. I'd say they should be kicked out like 5 years and double the fines.

7. Chris Benson

Chris Benson Elite Refuge Member

Double the fines and prevent them from purchasing a hunting licence in Canada, US and Mexico for 5 years. Seize all guns, decoys, blinds and trucks.

Wish we could really hammer these types of shooters.

8. BlueDevil

BlueDevil Senior Refuge Member

They need to have stiffer penalties for sure. I wouldn't mind seeing a lifetime ban from ever entering the country again. :fp

9. Duncan

Duncan Senior Refuge Member

Not to steal this thread but talking about stupid. 5 of us just got back from Saskatchewan after a week of touching base with old friends, meeting new ones and even finding time to shoot some birds.

We ran into what I can only surmise at this point a group of ?Pro Staffers? for a well known Guide, Call Maker and Refuge Sponsor. The reason we guessed they were ?Pro Staffers? is based on the fact that one of the rather large decoy trailers they were hauling had a very large decal and advertisement for this Sponsor, it covered the entire back end of their trailer. Was not one of the typical type decorative decals that most folks like to dress their rigs up with.

I do not have absolute proof of their ?Pro Staff? Status as we decide to keep our distance after witnessing their public behavior. These individuals basically set up camp in the parking lot of the hotel, leaving their trash free to blow around in the wind, which by the way my group picked up more than once and disposed of properly. They also sat around drinking in the parking lot which the locals informed us was not the lawful thing to be doing.

The highlight of the activities that these STELLAR fellow Americans participated in was public urination. We could not believe our eyes as they one by one got up from their little campsite and instead of walking 50 feet into the bar/hotel they just ducked to one side of their trailers and got rid of their beer. This activity was witnessed almost every day and in full public view.

Now I don?t know what the laws are in Canada for such activity, nor do I really care but their lack of respect, manors and decorum was embarrassing as a fellow American.

For those of you that may think I am full of it, we have pictures to prove everything. Once they are all gathered up I will be contacting their boss. If indeed they are members of his ?Pro Staff? I am sure he would like to know that these folks leave a lot to be desired and I am sure he would not want his Brand associated with the likes of these upstanding members of society.

10. TOYE

TOYE Elite Refuge Member

By no means am I condoning thier actions but when you divide the 66 snow geese over thier limits by 5 it comes up to 13 over their limit per person. A $2,000 fine and a one year suspension is not by any means a slap on the wrist. The crime does not equal losing their trucks and equipment.