You know what makes me so angry?

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by h@llie@nn, Dec 18, 2002.

1. h@llie@nn

h@llie@nn Guest

:mad:Why's christmas gotta be so darn expensive? :mad:
    and......why does everyone have to start shopping so darn late?:confused: Is it a conspiracy to drive all sales people crazy? I work at a entertainment store....is it a planned thing? Everyone shop all at one time all in one dang day? Me? I shop all year long...the clearances, the markdowns, the thirft tables...so that i can avoid this yearly procedure of having to push and shove my fellow citizens for a lousy piece of good for nothing whatever, to make my relatives happy. Not going to do it!!!

For one thing, thats not what christmas is about anyways
    Its about family and how much you should cherish them on this blessed birthday of christ!!! Am I preaching too much? Anyways, enjoy the last few days of this blessed year, cozy up by the fire, drink hot cocoa and sing christmas carols!!!!

:sp Gets me spinning!!!:sp

HA

ps Have a merry christmas and stay in this year....stick with the family and not the malls!! Be safe:D

2. Kimmie

Kimmie Moderator Sponsor Moderator

It's definately a madhouse in any mall or retail store :(

I'll be glad when the kids get to open their presents.... It'll all be worth it then :D

Kimmie :)

3. PJB3

PJB3 Elite Refuge Member

:D :D I just started and finished mine. Not that I have a wife or kids or anything. I just went to the local 7-11 and picked up $500 worth of lottery tickets. My easiest and cheapest X-mas ever:l :rolleyes:

4. Duck Seducktor

Duck Seducktor Reguge Member

I do my christmas shopping the week before christmas lol sometimes i even do it after christmas so i can hit the sales!! haha I can do that this year because we aren't having christmas til new years eve because a family member is in the navy and doesn't get his leave til then.. so that works out great!! I'm gonna save bundles of money!

5. Daisyduck

Daisyduck Elite Refuge Member

LOL to Duck Seducter!!! that's one way to do it! I have missed all the hussle and bustle this year and am holding my new little guy born Dec.2nd. I finished up on the day after Thanksgiving and am really glad! :eek:)

BTW if you want to see the little fellow here is his web site! :)
    http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/babypage.asp?UrlID=4K2R8P7G5O

6. fetchitgold

fetchitgold Senior Refuge Member

Way to go Daisy!! Hope you're getting some sleep. With the new puppy, training, hunting etc. I got very behind in my shopping! Just got packages out today...of course, paid through the nose:( but it was my own fault. There certainly doesn't seem to be much Ho Ho Ho with folks. I don't think we focus enough on the spirit of the season...just shop to get it done.

Fetchitgold

7. Daisyduck

Daisyduck Elite Refuge Member

Thank you so much Fetch it!! :) I finally am posting too! LOL;)

8. Ladyotl

Ladyotl In Memory<br>04/06/72 - 09/10/07<br>Moderator<br>W

I finished my shopping up last week, thank goodness!!!
    Its getting rediculous in the stores:rolleyes:
    For me its getting harder and harder every year to find things for my children they have gotten to the age where Barbie's and toy soldiers just dont cut it anymore. And soon the boys wont be believing in Santa Clause:( That will really stink!
    Darlene

9. I work at Wal-Mart... so yeah, you could say crazy is a way to describe people. And boy do they ever get mad when you don't have a bag that is big enough for whatever it is that they bought. Or if you happen to be in layaway... My heavens but the people get testy! Especially the ones who put like 70 things on layaway so the stuff is in like 7-8 boxes and you have to run all over the back to find their stuff.

I will be glad when it is all over and people start being nice again! But like was said earlier, when my kids open their presents and I see the looks of happiness, it will make all those evil people vanish from my mind. :)

10. The Mad Duck

The Mad Duck Elite Refuge Member

I can't think of a better way to ruin the holidays than to work retail.

Been There
    Done That
    Hated It