you need to know more about the "Waterfowl fool"?

Discussion in 'Florida Flyway Forum' started by Pitboss, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Pitboss

Pitboss Elite Refuge Member Sponsor Flyway Manager

come along with the Nashman... as he travels to Idaho in search of his first Goldeneye!

[​IMG]

now taking pre-orders for Ducks, Dogs & Decoys "On the Road"

shipping approximately the first week in August. for more information or to order please click below:

Ducks, Dogs & Decoys "On the Road"

thank you,

jeff

2. Waterfowl fool

Waterfowl fool Elite Refuge Member

For all of you I haven't had the pleasure of meeting and greeting yet I want you to know that I have for years, dream, pondered, and prayer to hunt goldeneyes some day. I have heard stories about the divers coming in wave after wave....

A few years ago (Thx -Wldwings) I was introduced to one of our sponsors on a hunt (Capt.Jeff Coats of pitbosswaterfowl.com (way before I knew anything about this place) I have hunted with him ever since.

Over the years Brian V & I have formed a great friendship with Capt. Jeff - AKA - "Swaggerman" and for me it has been more than just some great oldsquaw, scoter, and brant hunting each year in Maryland, it's been more about kinship, friendship and waterfowling...

Every year when a bird swings outside the decoys and I get a hint of white I say out loud...man may be a goldeneye...some day man.

Last year I had the distinct pleasure to get invited by Capt. Coats to meet him and Tim Furness in Idaho to hunt the Snake River with World Champion Carver and Idahoian Tom Matus. The BEST hunt of my life....

See below for the link to the video...

http://www.ducksdogsanddecoys.com/

The best part for me is that Jeff captured the hunt on video and added it as part of his three DVD collection. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did !! :tu

God bless and thanks for the memories Jeff, Tim and of course Tim !

JN

On a side note... Wldwings (Brian Vavra) and I will be headed for another year of fun and gun with Jeff and even make our way to hunt eiders with the Swampers !!!

3. Jwtackus

Jwtackus Senior Refuge Member

Jack anytime you are ready to let me in on some of those hunts just let me know. Jason

4. Pitboss

kind words Jack... thank you!

the Nashman is a GE shooting "fool" :tu

jeff

5. Waterfowl fool

If wildwings dosn't call me back soon you can have his seat !

6. Pitboss

7. Waterfowl fool

Next sat, going to wldwings house friday night and we come in about 8am from Orlando .. looking forwrd to the event !!! :tu

8. WLDWINGS

WLDWINGS Senior Refuge Member

Wish I coulda shot a Goldeneye :(:( guess I will just have to shoot all the eiders :tu:tu