You should see this

Discussion in 'Hunters Rights Forum' started by stuffedgreen, Feb 8, 2002.

1. stuffedgreen

stuffedgreen Senior Refuge Member

http://www.geocities.com/thetrianglegroup_uk/

follow the link above and scroll down to find the animal rights discussion board and feel free to join the discussions. they are getting pretty heated!!!...:D

2. Packman

Packman Elite Refuge Member

These guys are not listening er... reading what is said they just spout retoric. When I get a little more time I will join you there. These poeple need some education that does not come from half starved anti establishment terrorists.

3. duckhuntingUSA

duckhuntingUSA Elite Refuge Member

Check out the hunting should be banned thread, or the liberating of animals thread. Looks like David has been trying to educate these people nicely/gently. Good work David. I don't have any patience for wackos.
    Hey what do you think about a partnership with these wackos. If they forget about hunting I'll personally save/ not hunt 4 species of animals a year. Heck I even start with the hard to find ones. I will volentarily stop and attempt to stop anyone I see from hunting spotted owls, snail darters, eboula virsus (Zaire, not Yellow river), and comorants. They might go for it. They have no idea how much hunting pressure the owls and comorants are getting, they'rev being pursued almost as much as coots and mergansers, its terrible, but I'd be willing to help.

Who said that.
    Silly wackos.

4. stuffedgreen

Yeah, they already got to me. I won't even look at a coot anymore. I have to agree with you about the spotted owl, but the ebola virus... thats a whole seperate issue....:D

5. stuffedgreen

Hey guys, if you do post up in there, keep it somewhat mellow and use thier own words against them. The site manager is quick to delete if you don't meet his standards. I have alot of fun in there making them look like a bunch of sniveling retards using thier own stuff. so don't get deleted. I like seeing a bunch of hunters in there with me. :D

6. duckhuntingUSA

Opps, too late. Think I already been banned, I'm not suprised.

7. stuffedgreen

what did you post brutha?:D

8. duckhuntingUSA

Ohh, a response to the when are all the animals going to be liberated. It wasn't bad language, it was just true. I might have taken a shot at Earth First also, something bout liberating monkey police similar to Earth First. I don't really remember. They completely deleted a response to the ban hunting thread, I do not recall what I said there, it wasn't strong or abusive, I think I didn't use the word wacko more then once.
    ALF is associated with ELF and ELF is the wackos that have burned buildings and equiptment, spiked trees and other nasty things then admitted responsibility for it. The real scary wackos. I think there going to take it easy for a while though, I believe they could be and actually are when engaged in illegal activities "terrorists". Terrorists are not too popular right now, and the legal system is really reved up to get after them, as they should be, shoulda been, and better stay that way. Terrorism is America just ain't right.

Check out some of this junk I got from there. There proud of there criminal behavior.
    From the Wacko web page.
    "We are writing to inform you that there is a Biotech Park being built in
    Fairfield, Maine. We went there some weeks ago and put a sand/quickcrete mix
    in
    the engines, gas, and hydraulics of an excavator and a roller. These were the
    only machines there, plowing up the land, building bridges over creeks. So we
    left no trace so when the operators came to work the machines would run and
    then
    seize, costing big bucks. Now, we are letting the people know."

They are letting the people know, kinda sounds like some diaper wearing idiots that crashed some planes couple of months back, weren't they letting us know then also.

Here's another page form the ANTI's http://www.huntsabs.org.uk/
    it describes how to sabotage hunts, and fishing.

9. quivira kid

quivira kid Elite Refuge Member

These people are off their rocker, man!

10. GulfCoast

GulfCoast Moderate Moderator Moderator

"You can't talk to a psycho like a normal human being."