You should see this

Discussion in 'Hunters Rights Forum' started by stuffedgreen, Feb 8, 2002.

1. duckhuntingUSA

duckhuntingUSA Elite Refuge Member

2. stuffedgreen

stuffedgreen Senior Refuge Member

All of those reasons are why we need to come together on this and stop the rediculous, dangerous and retarded activity! Everyone on this forum has something to worry about when that kind of crap is happening. It doesn't feel right to sit back and let those pukes continue what they are doing!!!! Gotta go!:mad:

3. duckbttr

duckbttr Guest

These are the kind of people that you could have a logical point with and they wouldn't know it if it came up and bit them on the ***! It's all about survival of the fittest. One day, maybe 500 years from now even, these guys will be asking the hunters to provide them with food because they can't survive on thier own!

4. BigBullGator

BigBullGator Senior Refuge Member

Hey duckhunterUSA
    I am a hunter of viruses. Not ebola thank god,but West Nile, Eastern Equine enchepalitis, HIV, Hepatitis, and more.
    Are you or these nuts comming after me? (actually the PETA crowd already does):D :D

5. BigBullGator

BigBullGator Senior Refuge Member

I could not find the part about viruses. Could someone post the thread it was on. I did, however, find something else that I had questions about. The following is from their web site;

Animals rescued or released:

3000 mink
    1030 ducks and unknown number of ducklings
    468 chickens
    200 horses
    62 pigeons
    50 geese
    42 beagles
    28 rabbits
    10 ferrets

Were 3000 domestic minks released to the wild? What about the 62 geese, again domestic, or the 42 beagles? Those damn wild dogs are bad news. If someone has 468 rescued chickens living at their house, I think the health dept should pay them a visit.

These people are BAD NEWS. I am a scientist and have heard many stories about them. I have never encountered them. I have had several run ins with peta. They (peta) are a pain in the a&% but nothing more. These ALF people burn down labs and “Liberate” lab animals. They go farther than this though. They have also been known to destroy data and research. I am not sure that they realize, or care, that a genetic knock out mouse cost much more than a pet store rat and that they are bread to be genetically the same. Read that as they are bread for this reason, not collected from a barn or a pet store.

They love to target medical research. I hope that none of them ever has a family member of friend develop cancer, HIV, or any number of medical woes that medical researchers use animal models to work on. I would also like to invite them to petition congress to allow us to use them as human models for scientific experimentation. It would cut through a lot of FDA red tape if we could start with humans instead of animal models.

All I have to say to them is keep screwing with the stereotypical scientist. I am a 6’4” 250lb mad scientist and very well armed. One of the labs I work with is staffed by basically good ol boys. It also has an airstrip and since 9-11 it is very heavily guarded. We have a variety of animals and numerous bugs (insects and well as organisms). I would love to see them try a hit on us. First they would have to liberate the poor guard dogs from the compound. That should be fun to watch! I always said pit bulls are only good for pig hunting, but ALF hunting with them might not be so abd either.

:D :D

6. Jayhawk

Jayhawk Senior Refuge Member

I just read some of that. Keep it up. It is too bad that they feel the need to delete all the posts that don't support their veiw. Keep up the subversion and have fun doing it.

7. stuffedgreen

They got so inindated with post from hunters, farmers, etc. that they actually shut hte sight down. Now that they don't have that vehicle to convey thier message, I will have to find all the others.... oh yeah, and it is kinda fun!:D

8. Charolais

Charolais Guest

Me and some friends of mine- I sent out a massive bcc mail with the link, and things really started rocking.

Also, that link to his freakin' geocities site? That was sent to the FBI today, I wasn't bluffing when I told him that.

Right after I posted that, he deleted the board.

I slay me.:D

9. stuffedgreen

Charlonais, you rule and stuff :D :cool:

10. Charolais

Charolais Guest

Any of you find any more boards like that?

Please email me, send me a link (with a warning, so I can fire the Proxy up) and we'll get shut those freaks down again.

It's a sport, ya know!

:rolleyes: