You silly Texans. America's first transgendered mayor

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by Boomn4x4, Feb 3, 2017.

1. bill cooksey

bill cooksey Elite Refuge Member

Honestly has nothing to do with the people, but I don't care for it at all. Main issue it the rapid growth with no infrastructure to support it. Worst traffic I've ever dealt with, and I've dealt with a lot of the famous bad traffic locations. Most of the hotspots for dining and other things Austin is popular for are not worth the drive unless you live in the middle of town. Were I young, single and interested in nightlife, I would probably enjoy downtown Austin, but otherwise it's a damnable mess.

2. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator Flyway Manager

Soooooooo... who's gonna step up and say they'd hit that?

stevena198301 likes this.
  3. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

In bigger news: Who cares?

4. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

:l

API likes this.
  5. Benny

Benny Elite Refuge Member

I cain't imagine all the sex coming down the pike for those poor citizens.

6. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

LOL I go to Austin for work often, traffic there can not even come close to truly bad traffic cities. I just got done with 10 days in Honolulu. Kinda bad traffic there. To me Seattle is the worst, at least in most other cities you can get off the freeway and still get where you want to go, but Seattle has very limited non-freeway routes.

In Austin just stay off the freeways.

7. bill cooksey

bill cooksey Elite Refuge Member

Never done Honolulu, so I can't compare. I was thinking of LA, New York, DC, Atlanta and Dallas. Depending on where you have to go in Austin, there's often not a viable surface street route. There definitely wasn't between my apartment and my office. Most locals either suck it up and leave early or pay for the toll roads, and those suckers aren't cheap. I'm just glad to be back working from home in Memphis. Traffic here can be tough on major arteries due to wreck, construction or weather, but there's always a way around it.

8. JDK

JDK Moderator Moderator Flyway Manager

“I am being who I am and doing what I have to do,” she said. “I am not trying to make some sort of big statement.”

so why did it take 58 years to come out of the closet ? good for he / her I guess just was finally the time this late in this persons life to come out

[​IMG]

API likes this.
  9. JDK

JDK Moderator Moderator Flyway Manager

LOL

10. onjig

onjig Senior Refuge Member

Well ~ that's a shame ~ a snibbling sex punk in office ~ there for God and Man to see ~ and people with a brain in the rest of the word as well ```