You WIN!!!

Discussion in 'Florida Flyway Forum' started by Keith McGowan, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Keith McGowan

Keith McGowan Elite Refuge Member

Came down 95 to 301 to 75, wasnt so bad until 75.

People in the left lane are my pet peeve, i drive 45,000 a year for work and a lot of it is on a major beach route that gets clogged with pennsyltuckians doing the same. They do it because the left lane is the only one passable on much of their roads because they would rather spend money on welfare than roads. they get down to our state wher we DO spend money one roads and think that the laft lane is for seeing how closely you can match the person in the right lanes speed.:fp

Keith

2. bohl

bohl Elite Refuge Member

Are you crazy, I'll take 75 ANY day over 95 in Va!
    Va sucks! Fl is much better:tu

3. Keith McGowan

Keith McGowan Elite Refuge Member

NO WAY!!! they may drive like arseholes up there but they do it with purpose!:nutz not straggle along like it was 10 am on sunday instead of 1100 on friday

Keith

4. bohl

bohl Elite Refuge Member

No way, they drive under 65 here in the left lane and will not get over, at least down there on 75 people drive between 70-80mph and plus your in Fl
    not Va:tu

5. WLDWINGS

WLDWINGS Senior Refuge Member

I have to agree Virginia is the worst I do that trip every year to Maryland and Virginia is THE WORST place for poking along :mad: :tu

6. SpongeRob

SpongeRob Elite Refuge Member

driving ??? Go on up to Massachusetts. They don't call 'em Mass-holes for nothing. Make sure your HMO covers bird tendons - as in middle finger - cause you are gonna wear that Mofo out !!

Oh yeah, the roads are in great shape too. Beef up your leaf springs (maybe add a wedge or two) and put on your biggest tires. Some potholes have their own zip code.

Rob

7. Bender

Bender Elite Refuge Member

Yep. My future In-Laws are in Ft. Myers. I fly in, and only have to use the Interstate a little. :D I usually just drive at night to get where I need to go. That's pretty much just Duck Hunting, so I'm good to go...:l

8. Waterfowl fool

Waterfowl fool Elite Refuge Member

Everytime we go your sleeping while I drive through both.... :D :yes :D :yes :D ;)