Your Choice ?

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by Rick Godsey, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Rick Godsey

Rick Godsey Elite Refuge Member

Okay ladies with the lovers Day tomorrow and you had a choice. What would it be:

1. Flowers, candy, card and dinner?

Or

2. New hunting gear, camo, gun call.

Just wondering if you gals are trying to pull the wool over us guys :rolleyes:

No Kimmie and Ladyotl you can't have both :l

Leaky :D

2. Bre5584

Bre5584 Senior Refuge Member

Rick-

This is the way I look at the whole Valentine's Day thing... I've been pushing for flowers this year, but I really don't want flowers. (I just want to see if I'll actually get them....) :h
    I think dropping $30-$40 on flowers is ridiculous. They die in less than a week. If you're getting someone flowers, get them a plant at least!

I would honestly rather have something that is practical and that I can use. For V-day two years ago my mama got me a Carhartt jacket. I still wear the thing in the spring. If I found a guy who would get me some Dura-Mags, a Widgeon coat and a new Nova... I'd think a little longer before kicking him to the curb... :D :D :D

-Bre

3. cowgirlnca

cowgirlnca Senior Refuge Member

I'm going to have to agree with Bre, we like to see if you'll do it, but don't really want the flowers. As long as it's somewhat of a suprise, don't care what it is... and Camo always ranks in my book! :tu

Val

4. Ladyotl

Ladyotl In Memory<br>04/06/72 - 09/10/07<br>Moderator<br>W

Well Rick , I'd have to go with number 2. :yes It may sound a bit cheesy but Darcy and I don't really celebrate Valentines day we get little things for each other all year long. Just last week I got him a surprise squirrel taxidermy kit. Nuthin says luvin like a plastic squirrel hahahaha :l

Please tell Toni I send my best wishes and can't wait until she gets back on here. :)

Darlene

5. DDawg

DDawg Elite Refuge Member

Val,
    You know If I sent you flowers to your work, you'd melt! :yes

Of course your husband & my wife might not appreciate the gesture, but........ :dv

Happy Valentines Day Ladies
    @>----------
    @>----------
    @>----------
    @>----------
    @>----------
    @>----------

6. Kimmie

Kimmie Moderator Sponsor Moderator

I generally get a card and a gift certificate for a couple of new Jackson and Perkins rose bushes :tu We usually go out to dinner at a place of my choice... I'm feeling a lil icky this year so it will probably be something from home.

:)