Your Favorite Calls

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by RNTquackaholic, Aug 17, 2004.

1. RNTquackaholic

RNTquackaholic Elite Refuge Member

What is ya'lls favorite calls? I'm trying to bring life into this place. :dv Mine, the kind that quacks

2. Ladyotl

Ladyotl In Memory<br>04/06/72 - 09/10/07<br>Moderator<br>W

Winglock's for me:tu
    Darlene

3. Spec

Spec Gold Refuge Member

The refuge gang bought me a Custom Gaston duck call what a call ! I have several basin Abomination calls for geese none better ! I also still use a Iverson and a Triple M call !I think that I have never heard a better Honker call or Spec call than a basin Abomination call and they are good looking also !:tu

4. Gooseslyer

Gooseslyer Senior Refuge Member

Mine is the RNT cocobolo

5. Lame-Duck

Lame-Duck Elite Refuge Member

I've played around with numerous duck calls over the years, and these are the two that I currently like the best. I've always been a big fan of Joe Lares calls, and in the last two years, the Taylor Talker has become one of my favorites.

[​IMG]

As far as goose calls are concerned......I like the following (pic), but I also bought a new Tim Grounds Pro Super Mag which I really like and I also use a GK which is a wonderful sounding call. Basin Abomination also makes a teriffic speck and honker call that I've been playing with a lot lately.

[​IMG]

6. md_huntress

md_huntress Senior Refuge Member

Well as far as duck calls I blow a Sean Mann Competition Hybrid in contests and a Sean Mann Double Trouble for hunting. As far as goose calls, my husband has a signature series call, the Sean Mann Eastern Shoreman Joshua Neuwiller signature series call (long name!) Anyway, since my husband is on the Sean Mann pro staff and I hope to be one day (winning the women's world duck will be my ticket - see you there this year!) it's Sean Mann for us.

7. Califduckdogs

Califduckdogs Senior Refuge Member

I like to use a Iverson call. I have had others and found this call works best for me. It's easy for me to blow and makes a good ducky sound

8. primeduck

primeduck Elite Refuge Member

I have a RNT Bois d' Arc Daisy Cutter, RNT bocote Shortbarell, Echo cocobolo Timber, & a Echo acrylic Classic. All 4 are great calls, but I'm realy impressed with the shortbarell. That thing is one heck of a call! :yes

9. Rick Godsey

Rick Godsey Elite Refuge Member

out of all my calls the 2 I go to the most is and old Duck Commander that has been sweet tuned to where it will call by itself and Primos Wench . But I still have others but these 2 i guess are the confidence calls for me.

Leaky :D

10. Greybeard

Greybeard Elite Refuge Member

For an Old Man from the famous Illinois River Bottoms it's hard to beat a P. S. Olt DR-115, a Haydels DR-85 and a Primos Timber Winch.
    I also use a J.C. Higgins Duck Call I bought in 1954. I don't know who the maker was but it is extremely easy to blow and is a marvelous "close-in" seducer!