Your favorite off road vehicle / Hunting Rig

Discussion in '4x4 / Truck Forum' started by 10ga, Oct 23, 2012.

1. quackblaster

quackblaster Refuge Member

07 land cruiser.jpg Heres the pic !

stevena198301 and tcc like this.
  2. 10ga

10ga Elite Refuge Member

Man that's a good looking 80! I've had several more since I made the first post. Are you on IH8MUD? Seems like I've seen your rig.

This is a 93 FZJ80 I built last year. This one had front and rear lockers.
    [​IMG]

1999 100 series, I sold this one a few months ago. This one had the rear e-locker and front ARB air locker.
    [​IMG]

This is a 1998 100 series I just started on a couple months ago and I'm almost done. This one is a little easier for me to take to the trails because it's not as nice as the white one. This one is has the rear e-locker and I plan on putting an air locker up front in the next few months. The front diff in the 98 and 99 is the weak link but the ARB solves all that.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Cootershooter

Cootershooter New Member

It goes anywhere and fits everything I need in the back. 20160812_085749.jpg

4. dawnchaser

dawnchaser New Member

5. WestKyHunt

WestKyHunt Refuge Member

Here's my ride. 2010 F150 5.4L FX4
    IMG_1155.jpg here it is right after I installed a 2inch leveling kit. Now to just get some new tires:tu 20170110_150753.jpg

10ga likes this.
  6. WestKyHunt

WestKyHunt Refuge Member

Here's my old rig. Sold her to have a bed. Kind of miss it now that it's gone

Attached Files:

smashdn likes this.
  7. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

The ol Tundra is my favorite "hunting rig"... Back seat is big enough to sleep in for a week (confirmed). I'm at 250K, and it hasn't been in the shop once. Back glass completely rolls down (the kids think this is the coolest thing ever). Bed cover to keep everything dry. Nerf bars to rip big chunks of dead tree off when you get too close (true story, happened this weekend, no injury to the nerf bar).

truck.jpg

Here we are getting ready to go to AR for the end of season. Now, as for my favorite "off-road" vehicle... I can't decide between my FJ (although I hated the fact there were so many blind spots), and my old Nissan pickup that I took everywhere in the woods and strip mines.

10ga likes this.