Your opinion why POTUS is against naming terror

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by SOGGYBOTTOMBOY, Dec 11, 2015.

1. SOGGYBOTTOMBOY

SOGGYBOTTOMBOY Elite Refuge Member

2. Montauker

Montauker Elite Refuge Member

Quickest analogy: crime vs. organized crime

Its gets blurry when one or a few people are inspired by an organization or movement.

3. spaightlabs

spaightlabs Elite Refuge Member

Overuse of terminology results in dilution of the importance of said term until it becomes so commonplace that no one gives a rat's arse.

4. perfmarine

perfmarine Elite Refuge Member

He is a Muslim, why else would he change his name Barack HUSSEIN Obama

h2ofwlr and Huntges11 like this.
  5. Layout101

Layout101 Elite Refuge Member

I think POTUS is against calling anything an Islamic terrorist action is mostly because he is so muslim biased its sickening.
    He denied any muslim ties when it was brought up in his first election and has done nothing but prove he was a liar ever since he got in office.
    Nothing but a full on muslim loving anti-Semite. Yep...that "change" has sure worked out great for the country....Pfffft

Huntges11 and ED Vanderbeck like this.
  6. ED Vanderbeck

ED Vanderbeck Senior Refuge Member

If it looks like one, sounds like one must be one a MUSLIM. He will not talk bad about his brothers any way shape or form

7. brake man

brake man Senior Refuge Member

After he leaves office, I would almost bet BHO will officially acknowledge he is a Muslim and be unapologetic about his anti-Christian and anti-Jewish overt and covert actions. Interesting to see that Hillary's "adviser" Huma Abedin recently tweeted she is a "proud Muslim." Would be interesting to see what 8 years of Hillary as POTUS if she, heaven forbid, wins the election.

8. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Soggy...how do you think Himself should name it? That's a respectful question not sarcasm. Lone wolf kind of went away, and is used less, because it gave the Yogi a moniker of respect.

That can definetly happen. Like "renegade" can even evoke a form of respect. There was some expression used several years ago that caused people to start to yawn. I think it was after 9-11. I only remember it being discussed not the actual word/phrase. Look up the definition of "liberal". According to the definition of the word...we're "liberal" and the "liberals" are not.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  9. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

While I agree that the Muslim community needs to speak out adamantly and without apology as to terrorist activity… I also see a growing negative attitude towards anyone Muslim (productive member of society or not)…

Conservative or Liberal, no politician wants to be the catalyst for increasing racial tensions… Calling every violent act from a crazy Muslim a terrorist act only increases their cause in my opinion.

It is a tough spot to be for the leaders of this country currently. Any actions taken to protect ourselves from terrorist activity (necessary or not) also contribute to the violation of our constitutional rights… All of our rights…

10. JuvieCoot

JuvieCoot Elite Refuge Member

Taqiyya

Kitman