Your opinion why POTUS is against naming terror

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by SOGGYBOTTOMBOY, Dec 11, 2015.

1. h2ofwlr

h2ofwlr Elite Refuge Member

We have a winner with a knock out in the 4th round. :yes

By birth right he is a Muslim, so no surprise really.

riverrat47 likes this.
  2. FOWLER267

FOWLER267 Guest

If he mentions the word Christian his' tone is almost always skeptical or scolding. When he mentions Muslim or Islam etc his' tone is usually positive or defensive of it. Pretty obvious bias.

riverrat47 likes this.
  3. cootmeurer

cootmeurer Elite Refuge Member

Because the only "HATE" in his heart is against the white man and his system. From both his so called "church" affiliation, and his wife's own words - he hates white america. White America and their system of privileges is the cause of all things wrong in the world.

4. AvianQuest

AvianQuest Elite Refuge Member Flyway Manager

A few Obama quotes...

“The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”

“The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam”

"Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation”

“We will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities”

riverrat47 likes this.
  5. dirtyquacker

dirtyquacker Senior Refuge Member

"My Muslim faith" is my favorite

riverrat47 likes this.
  6. 10GAGENUT

10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Flyway Manager

Think one of the big problems is POTUS doesn't have clue what to do or how to handle the situation without making himself look like the bad guy, no matter who he is trying to appease.
    The situation we have been and are dealing with currently does not require Diplomacy or the Kind Gentler nation attitude, that went out the door over 35 years ago when Carter tried to reason with these people.
    Nobody wants to condemn a whole group or religious sect of people for the acts of a few, I believe in this instance we're going to have to face reality and understand there are no innocents in this battle and have to make some very hard decisions.
    Maybe if we start knocking off 100,000 of them for every one of us they kill they might come to an understanding about consequences, it's worked in the past.

riverrat47 likes this.
  7. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

The notion of taqiyya is so foreign to western thought we just don't get the meaning.

Bear likes this.
  8. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Do you think it might be because like other ethnic/cultural/party/racial/religious groups in our society they are just keeping their mouths shut to keep from being ostracized in their own tribe/culture? Many of these groups work with...live with...do business with...kids go to school with members of their on groups until after a couple of generations they have blended into the general society.

Italian and Irish catholics first and second generation locked tight in their own communities. Even in my own family my Father-in-law had to threaten to exclude my S-I-L from family holiday gatherings because of her anti-Catholic rants while I was there and after I left. I can tell you I've seen it in all groups...My Daughter had a crush on a Mexican second generation boy in high school and his parents forbid them to date because she wasn't Mexican. Her fault...the boy's fault...nope...cultural tribal "DNA".

The old Chicago...New York City...immigrant/religion centric neighborhoods come to mind. The Hibernian Order...IRA and Columbus society and "mafia" also come to mind. Never mind every different "tribe" from every part of the World that migrated over here more than in a group larger than six.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
    API likes this.
  9. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Maybe too because since day one President Obama knew he'd be judged by his being the first Negro President. That man is driven by his concern about his legacy. He can't think w/o it clouding his judgement. Not only that...his Kenyian father probably had more affection for the United States than his mother. Wasn't she pretty much a devout hippie in her early life, that later became very successful in international banking, I believe in an Islamic area. She pretty much eschewed almost any existence with the U.S. culture except the educational benefits.

10. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Who hired Barrack Obama to be the Chicago Community organizer? Someone that may have told him to not expose his Islamic roots in a Catholic town. A person who is of brilliant mind...an uber-devout Muslim and with the soul of a Xerxes. I'll help you...Vala...

Again...and y'all know me...I couldn't care if he worshipped tree moss...just that he protects by using his Constitutionally mandated responsibility to use his authority to protect the USA from the enemy at the gates.