Your opinion why POTUS is against naming terror

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by SOGGYBOTTOMBOY, Dec 11, 2015.

1. spaightlabs

spaightlabs Elite Refuge Member

Dude, what year are you living in?

Got a lot of black friends do you? ;)

2. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Indeed it's amazing how current lingo gets favored over eons of cultural evolution.

3. fishdog

fishdog Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

The answer is simple and should be clear to anyone paying attention. He is a Muslim practicing Taqiyya and Kitman.

4. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Thanks for the "white guilt" "Politically correct" guilt mongering.

I refuse to be leashed to being "politically correct" even though I generally roll with the crowd. Just to feel less leashed I use the Webster definition on occasion. I treat everyone as fairly as I possibly can but I refuse to let anyone attempt to use "white guilt" in an attempt to make me jump through hoops with "Today you can call me..."

I have also learned in attempting to treat everyone else fairly to not forget to treat myself with that same level of fairness.

You can apologise for the white guilt mongering you just tried on me anytime you feel man enough to do it.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  5. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Crap...I now have to look those terms up...Maybe they'll spell my name wrong when they put me on the "No fly list". :doh:rolleyes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitman

Ibid. In Islamic jurisprudence kitmān (كتمان "secrecy, concealment") is a subfield of Ḥiyal (the practice of deception or legal trickery), consisting of the art of making ambiguous statements, paying lip-service to authority while reserving personal opposition, in a kind of political camouflage or reservatio mentalis. The use of such practices to conceal one's religious affiliation when facing persecution or oppression is known as taqiyya.[citation needed]

From internal link provided in previous text:

taqiya (تقیة taqiyyah/taqīyah), literally "fear, caution",[4] is a form of religious dissimulation, or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.[5]

This practice was emphasized in Shi'a Islam whereby adherents may conceal their religion when they are under threat, persecution, or compulsion.[6]

Taqiyya was developed to protect Shi'ites who were usually in the minority and under pressure from the majority Sunni Muslims, and Shi'a Muslims as the persecuted minority have taken recourse to dissimulation from the time of the mihna (persecution) under Al-Ma'mun in the 9th century, while the politically dominant Sunnites rarely found it necessary to resort to dissimulation.[7]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  6. Steve Borgwald

Steve Borgwald Elite Refuge Member

Not buying the birth certificate, I see.

7. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

We'll all be paying for that purchase for a long time. :p Didn't Michelle slip up one time and say something about PBO's having been born in Kenya? :nutz

8. dirtyquacker

dirtyquacker Senior Refuge Member

While I always appreciate your logic and insightful posts, I must say the Pres has definitely increased racial tensions among African Americans.

API likes this.
  9. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

And this...Chattanooga...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/1...any-terror-links-in-killings-5/?intcmp=hplnws

Who jerked U.S. Attorney Bill Killian's chain?
    Ibid.
    At a news conference the day of the Chattanooga shooting, then-U.S. Attorney Bill Killian said the shooting was being investigated as an act of terrorism. Minutes later, he backtracked, saying the investigation would determine whether it was terrorism or some other crime.

The closest federal authorities have come since to calling Chattanooga a terror attack was Dec. 6, when President Barack Obama addressed the nation from the Oval Office after San Bernardino. The president noted that as the U.S. has improved in preventing large-scale assaults like those on Sept. 11, 2001, "terrorists turned to less complicated acts of violence like the mass shootings that are all too common in our society."

API likes this.
  10. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Maybe the differences in how the assorted events are categorized speaks more about the lack of a consistent and coherent policy from the top. Seems like the President's attitude de jure keeps the FBI crews off balance such that they are not sure what to do next.

Bear likes this.