Your prediction on Trump running as a third party???

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Lip Shooter, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

Go and look at the polling and the direction as the campaign has went on. Rubio head to head has slid from 11-8-3 in the latest. It has been down in every poll from the previous poll by the same organization. That is a downward slide period!!!!

Then there is the exit polling since Super Tuesday, he has slipped in those numbers to the point that in MS and MI he was not seen as the one who could win by the voters in Nov.

So you want to continue to show the average, I look at the average slipping and the same polling company showing his slide from previous week or month depending on when it was done.

Now you show me where consistently he has increased his point spread and not seen it drop by the same polling group from the previous poll. I am sure there may be one but not the majority!!!

Then there is the other factor, in four primaries last night he got NO DELEGATES AND DID NOT BREAK 10% support in 2 and single digits no less!!!

2. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

Look at the bottom of the picture I posted, which is the difference between them. If you think that is a slide you need to check for cataracts.
    upload_2016-3-9_13-24-5.png

3. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

What is sliding is support for Rubio. He's losing and so his campaign donations are drying up. Hillary's not so much at this point.

4. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

I believe I said a year ago the GOP would keep him out as their nominee. Another village idiot prediction.

Getting closer and closer everyday.

pintail2222 likes this.
  5. Ron Gilmore

lip we will see, one thing is that the power brokers are going stop him thinking they are protecting themselves when in fact they are going to be losing more!

6. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

You all realize that Trump has less popular support at this point than every frontrunner since the establishment of the modern republican primary system, right? He has in no way demonstrated he's the people's choice at this point. He still has less than 1/2 the vote of less than 1/2 the electorate.

7. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

8. Ron Gilmore

But still more than any of the others as well. Rubio gone now will tell us a lot, I have said that before. Will it push Cruz up or Kasich or even Trump? We shall see. If they move to avoid a battle at the convention, Trump may be a big surprise winner. If they move to block Trump, Cruz may get the lions share, if they are entrenched only supporting an establishment, Kasich wins or they could stay home?

I am at this point have no idea and nobody does, there simply was no polling to show it.

9. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Principles aside... It appears to me that Kasich's (bless his heart) role in the campaign seems more about dividing the whole by unifying a few.

Native NV Ducker likes this.
  10. Ron Gilmore

One thing is clear, there is an ultra conservative faction, a establishment faction and a not happy with status quo all fighting to represent the party. The end result may be no party left.

widgeon likes this.