your thoughts

Discussion in 'Bow Hunting Forum' started by duck off, Aug 2, 2008.

1. duck off

duck off Senior Refuge Member

getting a new bow this summer and was wondering what you guys thought of the redhead bows. i heard that some of them are made by bowtech and other manufactures. what do u guys think of them

2. wingmastr23

wingmastr23 Elite Refuge Member

They will kill animals.....

Some of their high end stuff is close to the same price as the "big bow" manufacturers.....So if you are going to choose a high end bow....I would look elsewhere.

3. Red

Red Senior Refuge Member

Ditto. If you are spending the money anyway why not have the full service of a pro shop?

4. TungstonBB

TungstonBB New Member

If you can visit the sportsmans warehouse in OK City, the diamond line made by bow tech has two big sellers this year, the black ice and marquis. Bow Tech makes these two bows for sportsmans Warehouse(the exact sames bows just with a SW logo instead of Diamond logo) and they sell for almost $200 dollars cheaper. It has got to be one of the best buys around. I think the Black Ice is $650 give or take and the same bow made under sportsmans is $450, and the marquis is around $750 and sell as the sportsman for somewhere around $600. Both Shoot well though the one modled after the marquis is a lot taller and much faster than the one made after the black ice. But had I not just bought a new ross I would be all over the $600 marquis knockoff.