Your Thought's

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by Wiz Bang, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Wiz Bang

Wiz Bang Senior Refuge Member

This is the only book of it's kind documenting the death camp Auschwitz.

http://www1.yadvashem.org/exhibitions/album_Auschwitz/mutimedia/index.HTML

Does your belief in Christ give any hope of salvation for these individuals?

Mine Does. I believe they have had the opportunity to hear and accept Christ as their personal Saviour.

2. stubble hunter

stubble hunter Senior Refuge Member

who are you referring to when you say "they" the prisoners or those who imprisoned them.

3. Wiz Bang

Wiz Bang Senior Refuge Member

They = the Jews in these concentration camp photo's.

4. skiebuster

skiebuster Elite Refuge Member

horrible terrible thing they went through. If they were of the age of accountability, then they had to do exactly what the Apostles had to do to get into the Kingdom of Heaven.

5. stubble hunter

stubble hunter Senior Refuge Member

If they trusted in Jesus Christ as their Savior than yes. If they trusted in their ability to keep the moral and ceremonial law than no. Romans is pretty clear, many like to argue you it away and it is an atrocity, but there is one way to God, God incarnate, Jesus Christ. Without that confession there is no hope.

*Disclaimer, if you (in general, not you specifically Wiz Bang) are going to respond with, they (the Jews) were part of another dispensation or God had a different plan, than please save the wear on the key board and the space in memory on this website it will consume and don't post. The WHOLE New Testatment is clear that the only way to God, that is to have His righteous anger appeased due to man's sinfulness, is by faith in Jesus Christ.

6. Rubberhead

Rubberhead Elite Refuge Member

Mine too.

7. Bands rule

Bands rule Banned

If they did not believe in Jesus as their saviour, or only as a profit like Jews are suppose to, God is burning them in Hell today and that is much worse then anything they went through in Auschwitz

My beliefs have zero impact on them burning in hell or not.

BR

8. salthunter

salthunter Moderator Moderator

I believe in a loving God , our Father in heaven,..and good people no matter what their belief likely wont be "burning in hell"

9. Rubberhead

Our loving God will not force anyone into his presence: The gates of Hell are locked from the inside.

God sent his son, Jesus Christ, so that no one will have to burn in Hell. But, there are souls that, because of pride, will not take God's free offer of salvation.

10. Rubberhead

If being "good" could get us into heaven then Christ's life, death and resurrection were not necessary or redundant. I don't happen to believe that.

Besides, there is only One good enough to get into heaven and he's already there: