Your Thought's

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by Wiz Bang, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Bands rule

Bands rule Banned

That is a very loving kind thought.

I think as God's children we have trouble understanding why God would punish someone so harsh.

Just like suffering children we just may not know why it is the best thing to happen but God sure does :)

BR

2. Rubberhead

Rubberhead Elite Refuge Member

God does not commit anyone in to eternal damnation nor does he force anyone into His eternal presence; the choice is made by the individual. God just provides the path to eternal life through the completed works of Jesus Christ.

3. Rubberhead

Rubberhead Elite Refuge Member

I was lounging in my favorite chair when my, then three-year-old son (Little Rubberhead), ran by. I reached out and grabbed him, pulled him into my lap and hugged on him.

He was on a mission that only he knew about so he didn't want the attention. He squirmed and wiggled until I finally let him go. I could have used my greater strength and power to keep him in my presence but it was unfulfilling for both of us.

About a week later, him came up to me, jumped into my lap and put his little pudgy arms around my neck and laid his head on my shoulder. Wow - that's the way it's supposed to be.

4. Bands rule

Bands rule Banned

I know where your coming from but I believe God knows everything including the future so it really is predetermined.

I believe God knows what choice one will make.

God can do it all and knows it all :bow

BR

5. Rjm6254

Rjm6254 Elite Refuge Member

I wont pretend or even insult you or the force or forces that is, are, was, and will be with a lame attempt to try to define that which is its being.I can only guess because I don't know and neither do any of you whether you choose to believe agree or disagree with that or not.No amount of discourse will save you from the end of this life in this realm of the physical .No one escapes with self .No ego survives and lives past the present mind .No amount of reason deduction or belief is going to change the truth of who you are already .No amount of good or bad works ,No saving of things, no amount of study, no love, no amount of money, will change the ultimate fact you ,I, and the others sharing our time here in the physical realm will face and that fact is ,You and me and any other man women or child born and unborn is not who we think we are .The mind is working to enslave you to self which is just another way of saying the mind realizes its mortality and is trying its best to wiggle,concoct,deduce a logical way out of the inevitable truth.All raindrops make their way back to the ocean where they cease to be rain and become a new thing that was there in the beginning.When you make a conscious decision in this life to just let it be and let your life happen without any expectations then when you face the end you can rejoice in that rebirth to that which is always there and not fear the unknown as we discover we knew it all along and only fear kept us from it.