Idaho Flyway Forum Sponsors

Your veiw on women hunting?

Discussion in 'Idaho Flyway Forum' started by swampswimmingshrek, Dec 5, 2006.

1. swampswimmingshrek

swampswimmingshrek Elite Refuge Member

For everyone reading this Dosch is a good guy and a dang nice guy so don't get me wrong.;) But he is a South Dakota guy.:nutz We just call the good ole boy Fargo :l :l :l

2. dosch

dosch Elite Refuge Member

OH don't worry man, the invite is already out to her! :l My days are limited here and dwindling fast.... :eek: Maybe you'll get lucky enough Bryce and you'll find one to bring to SoDak with you this spring, get the best of both worlds. Some of the best snow goose hunting around with a lady friend....

oh by the way...Jake and Bryce, the boys back home have enough funds for 50 dozen SOB fulls....thats not including the other 15 dozen they already have! :l :l I suggest one of you fools invest in a video camera...:dv :dv

3. Heather

Heather Senior Refuge Member

For the one who asked about camo for the lady hunters earlier...

The best places to buy camo clothing that actually fits is....

Cabelas--check online under women hunting clothing
    and
    Mack's Prairie Wings (depends what you are looking for)
    and
    Gander Mountain (sometimes)

My favorite boots in the world are my Muck Boots...they have unisex sizes and are very warm and comfortable.

If you normally look you can see is a guy's size they offer small, which is not a gal's small but is about the best you can get. Or if you want to get real serious, don't laugh, but I have my bibs and coats tailered to fit perfect. It is a serious safety issue if you get your shotgun stuck up in all that extra over-sized material of a coat or trip because your waders don't fit you or your bibs are way to long for you. Just my input.

4. swampswimmingshrek

Hey I will give it a shot anyways. No guarntees on bringing a lady friend though.(Remember most don't like hunting with your buddies) I'm one of these the more the marrier. (People that is) So if the gals come I'm good with it. We can trade off. We call they shoot then they call and we shoot. And you can count on me if there isn't a video camera going I'm going to buy one before we leave. Heck I might even just run the video for alot of it. I have to shoot one with my bow so that is going to take a few tries and someone better get that on tape.

5. dosch

lol...you and that dam bow. do you know how to play a 30mph wind and goose at 25 yards? :eek: ohhh you'd miss it with your shotgun anyways, better bring the bow.. :l :sp

6. swampswimmingshrek

You better just prey that arrow is headed towards the goose and not at you.:yes :yes You wait buddy your going to have to eat crow. That is if your as good with these geese as you say you are. I've been on trips with you and ole Idahofowlweather where we were suppose to wack'em. :l :l

7. dosch

hey now....*throws arms up in the air" i said i know where there's geese...i have access to shiot loads of dekes....I never said you'd get to shoot one! :D :D

8. swampswimmingshrek

I hope you do get a bunch of gals to go with us. Then maybe we can get them in close cause I know with you calling everything is going to be pass shooting.:l :l Just Kiddin But I still think they could teach you a thing or two. :yes For example:How to close your bolt on your shot gun.:l

9. dosch

oh i'm sure you're just rollin' in your lil office chair...

who blows the flute....WHOOO IT! common be a man and ball up to the short reed :p just because I'm a safe hunter doesn't mean you gotta call me on it...:tu keeping the action open half way is a norm for me man...

10. swampswimmingshrek

Your right I'm laughin so hard I have tears in my eyes.

Oh I have no problem with a short reed its the noise you make with yours. You imitate the noise you make before you shoot the goose not the one they make when they are dying.:l :l JK