youth giveaway?

Discussion in 'Diver Hunters Forum' started by kansasgoose, Apr 9, 2007.

1. kansasgoose

kansasgoose Senior Refuge Member

Here's the deal. I have 9 mallard repaints that I really don't want any more. I was thinking the best way to unload these is to simply give them away, and thought giving them to some young person that is just starting out somewhere would be the best option. There have been some giveaways in the past, and have had a few adults weasel their way in and get the stuff. Anyone have any ideas on how to have a drawing or something that will limit this to kids 15 and under? Also, would anyone else like to add something to the pot?

[​IMG]
    These are the decoys I have. They are standards, dont leak, and would do just fine for someone just starting out. Like I said, they are mallard repaints, but they work, and with summer coming, their is plenty of time to touch them up.

2. pintailhunter

pintailhunter Senior Refuge Member

I am just turned 15 a few days ago. Is the giveaway open to enter yet? Thanks

3. kansasgoose

kansasgoose Senior Refuge Member

well not much input :confused:

Yes, anyone that is under 15 years old, post your interested and I will draw a name on april 30th.

4. pintailhunter

pintailhunter Senior Refuge Member

I am in! Thanks

5. Waterfowl fool

Waterfowl fool Elite Refuge Member

was watching form the bushes I think it was surf hunter or maybe someone else. He ended up watching a show and something about his dad not letting him have a TV, That's the kid I'd give them too and who deserves them ! :tu