Youth hunt Post (EDITED) PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Bodawg, Aug 6, 2001.

1. Bodawg

Bodawg Moderator

If you are coming read this and please follow up as soon as possible, I am getting numerous people emailing me saying they will be there. I need the info requested in this post.
    Second this is VERY IMPORTANT, If you are UNDER 18 and coming without an adult I need you to bring a notorized copy of authorization for medical care, In case you get sick or hurt we need to be able to get you help. I am having a Doctor from the local hospital in Nevada come on the hunt as our resident medic ( precautionary measure ) We will be hunting in 2 groups in adjascent fields for control and safety reasons. If your parents or you have ANY concernns or questions feel free to call me at 573-336-3780

Caller has posted a support post for financial aid for the younguns who have a cash flow problem--Take advantage of this.

I have on hand plenty of (let's call em) door prizes. Thanks to some great folks.

Registered refuge gang Youth.

Reservations for the hunt and deposits need to be made NO LATER THAN October 15th.

I will need an email or phone call to me directly at 573-336-3790 or sbowen@jobe.net

I need contact information, phone number, address, name and alias.

Cost: $25.00 per hunter. Per day. 50% is due upon signing up.

Motel reservations will be made by me at the Apache Motel in Rich Hill MO. This is where we will leave from Daily. They have a web page where you can get room costs. Phone numbers, They have double and single rooms as well as a variety of calls, shells masks at the front desk. apachemotel@apachemotel.com

You can bring an (a), (1) adult. Any other adults are invited by me to assist in the hunt.

Sign up BY NAME for each person coming. I have to limit the number to 25 people. Now what I can do is, if you can only make 1 day then fine and I need to know that up front. This way I can slip people in that otherwise would not be able to come. Put that number next to your name example being
    Chad Dunivant 2 days

Missouri has a web page where you can get information about the purchase of the daily out of state permits. Last year it was $10.00 daily, $6.00 Migratory Bird and of course a Federal Duck Stamp. Youth 15 and under are exempt from permit requirements in the presence of a licensed adult. www.conservation.state.mo.us

If you have a question about where we hunt, go to my web page at www.geocities.com/shanesgs/index.html see the map section. We are 4 miles north of Nevada MO

I am having another guy come out with approx 1000 more dekes. We will be setting for snows, Canadas and Ducks if the last two seasons are open then. Dates have not been released yet

Special thanks to David, Caller, Waterproof and the Apachemotel.

Shoot em when they smile!!!

:D :D

2. Knee_Booter

Knee_Booter Moderator Sponsor Moderator

Bo you are a good man - even tho pickle keeps telling me otherwise. i just want to tell you thanks for everyone here at the fuge for offering this hunt to the young guns. sounds like it will be a GREAT time with lots of good stories to tell when it is all said and done. if you ever need a place to hunt in TN just drop a line!

3. Bodawg

Bodawg Moderator

Knee, I appreciate it. I may take you up on that one day. I am hoping we have a good crowd and everyone has a safe enjoyable MEMORABLE time. Wish you could be there and you know your welcome. CYA

4. Pickle

Pickle Elite Refuge Member

Knee how come you always gotta tell lies about me hahahaha, Bo sure wish I could make it but it doesnt look like im gonna get to this year. Maybe next year me and Booter can come over and hunt with ya.

5. Pile 'Em Up

Pile 'Em Up Senior Refuge Member

Man, I sure do wish I could come, but Ive got finals that week, and It just aint possible. Unless one of yall wants to come take my finals for me!! Any volunteers?? :D :D

6. DuckBuster007

DuckBuster007 New Member

i woudl liek to go but i need more info when is it and evryting else\\\

David form pittsburg

7. Bodawg

Bodawg Moderator

The youth hunt is Dec 8th weekend--two days Saturday and Sunday if you want the whole story go to the front of the youth forum and have it list posts from the past 3 months. There is an outline of the entire plan. Unfortunately I will not do another youth hunt through the forum. This is the last time I will attempt to put one together here. Sorry guys and gals.