Youth Hunt...

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by Mrs. Quacker Attacker, Sep 26, 2001.

1. Mrs. Quacker Attacker

Mrs. Quacker Attacker Elite Refuge Member

Took my boy on the youth hunt over the week-end and he went through 2 1/2 boxes of shells, and brought home 3 ducks. He had a GREAT time!!!!
    My hell it was hot!! We are still pushing the 90* mark here. Makes for a nice early morning in the blind, but afternoon hunts are toasty!!!!
    What kinda hunts have you all got going on now?
    We can officially go after feathers on Saturday. :D

2. Duck Seducktor

Duck Seducktor Reguge Member

Hey Mrs.QA...Glad your lil boy had a great time on the hunt! 3 ducks ain't bad at all!
    It's feeling good here in Tennessee! This morning it hit 60* and stayed like that most of the day! Let me tell ya, I stayed outside and enjoyed it!Unfortunately I haven't been able to go hunting yet.. Maybe soon tho!
    GOOD LUCK ON THOSE FEATHERS GIRL!
    BE GOOD AND CAREFUL!
    -DS :D

3. Lives_to_hunt

Lives_to_hunt Elite Refuge Member

You know that you are a true waterfowler when you look at a weather forecast that says 75 and sunny and you say to yourself, “aw man, that sucks what happened to the 50° rain and wind that was forecast a few day ago”. “Lousy Weatherman always messing up my plans”

4. skypilot

skypilot Senior Refuge Member

Yep. Sounds like opening day around my neck of the woods...where you end up spending more on sun tan lotion the first couple of weeks then shells...and pray you find deep water to cool off in! Thank the Lord for sun glasses light waders!! :cool:

5. Grant-KS

Grant-KS Senior Refuge Member

I can't wait for our season opener on the 13th I'm nto sure when youth hunt is might not have anything to get excited about the darn warm weather is not bringing ducks! and I wannem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!