Idaho Flyway Forum Sponsors

youtube.com hunting videos

Discussion in 'Idaho Flyway Forum' started by GanderCommander, Mar 25, 2007.

1. swampswimmingshrek

swampswimmingshrek Elite Refuge Member

I know this stuff is pretty spendy for Copy Rights and stuff. I don't care if we make any money I'm just tired of seeing big money guys making videos on private refuges. I know there are a few that hunt public areas but they have all the money to go where every they please too. I want to see some blow Joe Videos. I want to see some real hunting. Even the days that suck!. Or the days that start out Mallard shoots and end up Goldeneye murders!

2. Pinman

Pinman Elite Refuge Member

Bryce, Anytime you want to see some video's let me know. Took ALOT of them this year and last. Have about 20 or so.. Shoot me a pm and I will be more than happy to send them to you to view.:tu Not the high dollar but some great action and adventure..:dv

3. MUDDOG

MUDDOG Elite Refuge Member

I was just looking at a nifty little gizmo you guys might be interested in. Its a video camera bracket that mounts to your shotgun barrel. If you have a small-body mini DV camcorder, this thing is advertised to fit all models. And it fits onto any 12 gauge barrel, vented rib or otherwise. I plan to to this next season. One nifty thing about it is you can flick the camera to "record" because the camera is right at your fingertips at all times....the minute a flock starts to approach. Just set your zoom to a reasonable distance and capture your kills on film. I bet it would take a lot of getting used to having a camera on your gun, though.

Anyway you can google this info: RIFLE CAM