YouTube Duck Calling Contest

Discussion in 'Arkansas Flyway Forum' started by the Legend, Jul 7, 2010.

1. the Legend

the Legend Elite Refuge Member

Stump always bringin the machine gun to a knife fight.....:rolleyes:

I'm sure there are some great callers blowin a DC call but I'd put up alot of the guys I know entering the contest against anybody!!! But that wasn't what we wanted to do....One of the biggest reasons is we are looking for clips to use in the future on the website from the contest and somebody blowin a DC won't work on the website:no So cut me some slack Stump....who else does a contest from the house with no entry fee and gives $1000 away?

2. LyinToEm'

LyinToEm' Elite Refuge Member

No need to defend what ya'll are doin, man...Its an outstanding idea and all the haters are just wishin they'd of thought of it first.

Couple a questions: Can there be any background music? Can video affects be used as long as the caller stays on camera?

I'm lookin for an Oscar nomination out of this mofo...

3. LyinToEm'

Maybe, but most of em would prolly do better to shove an Olt or DFB in their azz! BET THAT! ;)

4. longshot lucas

longshot lucas Elite Refuge Member

This is voted on by the viewers right?>

Get me a KM, a dozen bikini-clad bitty's, and some dance music.

and some jello or something

People's Choice award goes to......(drumrole please)

Later, I gotsta get to wal-marks and stock up

5. MGDUCK2

MGDUCK2 Elite Refuge Member

?? which site?..adt?

6. drakekllr

drakekllr Senior Refuge Member

arkansas hunting net. locked it

7. stumpy waters

stumpy waters Elite Refuge Member

Easy there Legend don't get those panties in a wad. If you'd of explained that to all the contestants up front they wouldn't be asking all the questions about why they were being excluded, and of course, no opportunity for a little fun from the bystanders. :l:l Course seems like you wouldn't want an OLT on there either advertising your calls either.....

8. Tim_snapple76

Tim_snapple76 Elite Refuge Member

they're just about the same call... olts and dfb's.. thats why he is letting them both compete. if you read between the lines a little bit more you'd understand that all that is going on here is a large comparison between the two calls.

9. CutDown00

CutDown00 Senior Refuge Member

"The idea to create Black Ops was sparked by the dwindling supply of old calls, the mis-matched pieces sold on internet auctions, and the high prices to purchase them. Serious waterfowlers have spent small fortunes on old calls on the internet, only to find out when they receive the calls that what they have purchased is damaged or ruined. The Black Ops team thought that if we could offer a call that was very similar, in new condition, and already sounded good, we could alleviate some of the risks and continue a long tradition of making and cutting calls for the "real" hard core duck hunters."

That?s straight from the Horse's mouth, well the Horse's website, about us section anyway.....

The DFB call didn?t come about in an effort to sale against an OLT, it came about b/c of an OLT......and because of how increasingly hard they are to find in a mint / good condition!

this aint a case of RNT vs. ECHO here.......

10. LyinToEm'

Word!:no