Youtube shut down HICKOK45 because of his gun shooting instructional videos.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

After two million protests his video channel was reinstated.

Yeah...they have a right; however, things have gotten ridiculous.

2. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

One of my favorite ammunition information channels.

3. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

4. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Maybe the link needs repair.

5. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

I'll have to check when I get on my main computer. It wouldn't phone link with me. I don't know if you know who he is but he's a guy that has an access to a lot of firearms and Federal sponsors his ammo I believe. I watch him on occasion because he shoots some of the older military and turn of the century firearms of which I'm interested. Kind of like watching another guy bass fish but he usually presents it so level headed and well it's interesting enough to watch. The greatest pleasure I have with firearms is the technical function and history of them and their progressive development. So y'all may not like the format but for a firearms "gearhead" like me his and the ammunition guys link are rather interesting.

Anyway...later.

6. FoxSculler

FoxSculler Senior Refuge Member

See he got shutdown again today. Wonder if him mentioning Federal/Buds in multiple vids had something to do with it.

7. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Welcome aboard to the PAF. :tu

8. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Yes...welcome and I don't know. I don't follow all of his videos and normally only watch the videos that show historical firearms or unique systems. I don't recall him ever getting political except perhaps a one sentence casual statement about the current administration having or causing ammo availability issues. Nothing I've seen has ever been inflammatory or "Bundy" type speech. However, again, I don't watch but the every once in awhile videos. The Youtube thing came up on one of the other blogs I haunt.

As in any thing along these lines there is always a lot of sub-terrain stuff and unfortunately we're not immune to bias reporting and "facts" presentations either. The tell will be if some of my other technical or historical firearms/ammo video channels get shut down. Even those I don't generally watch anymore unless I want to review old information. What I did find interesting was a video on the ballistic gel results of some of the old "cap and ball" militia arm pistols of the civil war'ish era. Nothing to be trifled with for sure.

Anyway...again...welcome and thanks for the update contribution. :tu

9. FoxSculler

Thx. :)

10. FoxSculler

He will get picked up somewhere. Good opportunity for a platform to launch themselves in a big way, Hickok has over 1.5m subscribers.