Yuma boys who's your vet ?

Discussion in 'Arizona Flyway Forum' started by umahunter, Dec 19, 2008.

1. umahunter

umahunter Elite Refuge Member

im getting a lil peeved with some of my vets changing polices im wondering who you guys take your dogs to and how you like them ?:tu

2. Widgnwhacker

Widgnwhacker Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

I use Dr. Millikan at Arizona West Veterinary Clinic, she is a really good doc. When Wyatt ran a stick in his eye from a blind retrieve I sent him on a couple years ago, I thought I had caused him to be blind for the rest of his days. She fixed him up and the eye was not as bad as I had thought. She did his neuter and cancer removal earlir this year and he has been good to go since.

I used to use doc Carney when he still had Gila but since he retired I have been with Millikan. Their prices have gone up a bit since their move to the new building but I am comfortable paying what I have to, in order to keep my buddy healthy.

WW Out!

3. Yumaducknut

Yumaducknut Senior Refuge Member

Dr. Perry or Dr. Stack at Ironwood Vet. Good people! I used to use Dr. CH but she's not really supportive of using dogs to hunt so I changed up.

4. yellowlabs

yellowlabs Senior Refuge Member

Dr Stack at Ironwood my dogs love her anytime I have gone in there they have fixed it and dont charge an arm and leg like some.