Yuma DU Banquet 1 -17-04 !!

Discussion in 'Arizona Flyway Forum' started by Widgnwhacker, Jan 12, 2004.

1. Widgnwhacker

Widgnwhacker Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

The Yuma Chapter of Ducks Unlimited is having it's annual banquet this coming Saturday evening. It will be held Olivers Grill at the Shilo Inn. It is located just off of I-8 and the 16th St. exit in Yuma. The doors will open at 6:00pm and dinner will be served at 7:15pm. Come on down , ya might win a gun or something else , and will have a great time! Plus you get to hang out with yours truly :l Hope you can make it :D

WW

2. redheadcali

redheadcali Elite Refuge Member

What dumb *** comitee would hold a dinner during the season. Especialy during the last week. Guess they will be missing out on my money! That's all right, I don't really like funding the DU pond @ Cibola anyways. Frickin joke!

3. Widgnwhacker

Widgnwhacker Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Cali,

I tried to talk them into holding it the first week of FEB. The upper levels had another banquet scheduled in Tucson that weekend , so that is all David could get. The hope is that maybe there will be members in town hunting and might make the banquet that night for something to do. Might be members ( Snowbirds ) from other states that might show. Also they wanted to schedule before the RMEF or NRA banquets. Last year they had it right after the NRA deal and everyone already spent their money there. Im gonna go solo , just to support the cause.

WW