Yuma weather

Discussion in 'Arizona Flyway Forum' started by azfunn, Oct 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azfunn

azfunn Senior Refuge Member

So what is the weather like in Yuma today. It's IMPORTANT that we know this kind of thing.

2. Widgnwhacker

Widgnwhacker Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Dick,

I'm not sure where you are going with this, but please be careful. By the way the weather was very typical for this time of year.

Jeff

3. azfunn

Oh, As Elmer Fudd would say. I'll be veeeewy, veeewy Caful. I wouldn't want to suffer your wrath. Heavens no.

4. Widgnwhacker

Dick,

Again this is not a joke, as of late you somewhat seem to be playing both sides of the fence if you will. Ron aka 12ga, a person that you defended and has now been banned for the likes of bringing his buddy in here, and posting stuff like this:

Honestly I am no different than any other person that puts his shoes on the same way we all do. I do not proclaim to be god or otherwise. I have harvested a few birds in my time as well as other game. I have made several thousand lanyards, many of those donated to DU,Delta,CWA and other organizations working to preserve our tradition. I am an Avery Pro-Staffer as are many others on these boards. We were all chosen to be on the team because of what we do and how we carry ourselves. None of us think we are on top and all of us have excelled at what we do to represent the company and the sport. I am the Moderator of this forum and also the founder. I contacted David many years back when I was a participant on the California forum because there was no Arizona forum. I asked him if he would be willing to create a forum for us Grand Canyon State hunters and I volunteered to be the moderator. I don't tell you what to talk about but to only follow the rules that David and Chester have created here. I also ask that you use the appropriate forums that we have here at the refuge. And lastly I served for 8 Honorable years in the United States Marine Corps and have been working for the Marine Corps in a civilian status for over the last 20 years. So you can bet your sweet :D:D:D I am not a COMMIE:fp

Jeff

5. azfunn

I agree Jeff, this is not a joke and neither is life. I don't know where you get off that I defended Ron. I specifically stated that I thought the picture he posted was offensive. However, when I agree with something he says I state my agreement. That is not defending, it is agreeing. I don't think Ron needs any defence and I don't think I am his defender. I will address some other issues when you get back from your hunt so as to not be going behind your back. I won't be sending you a PM, as you did when we had the difference of opinion over the decoy stealing incident. I am not ashamed of what I believe and state and will gladly post it here for all to see. I don't like the behind your back approach. Have a good hunt. I hope your daughter gets a deer. Dick

6. Widgnwhacker

Wether you feel that you did or didn't defend Ron your were siding and helping to keep the fire going after I asked everyone to stop with the politics. All of Ron's posts were removed by Chester when he got the BOOT! Nobody ever said life was a joke. I think you have a different view on many subjects and that is entirely your choice. Just to refresh your memory there never was any (STEALING) of decoys, and it was one persons interputation of what actually took place. I will not allow the rehashing of (OLD) debate to come back forefront and start to stir the pot in here. It will be deleted and if need be I will report the issue to the adminstration. When I chose to use a (PM) versus a public post, that is my choice as a (MODERATOR) to try and keep the peace here.

HERE IS THE BOTTOM LINE

I enjoy this forum as I always have since it's begining, I encourage all waterfowlers of Arizona to come in here and share their knowledge, hunts, pics etc. but I have made my self clear on what will not be tolerated here.

THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR POLITICS OR DEBATE!

Now I am off to spend some quality time with my daughter :yes

Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.