Yuma

Discussion in 'Colorado Flyway Forum' started by DaisyCutter, Nov 25, 2003.

1. DaisyCutter

DaisyCutter Guest

Boar,

If you want some details on Yuma, I can get you directions to the family that lets us hunt their land. Not alot of land but enough for two days. Not positive they'd let you hunt, but they usually let anyone that will ask and spend a few minutes with them. There is also one large chunk of Walk In that is holding the most birds, but because its big, its difficult to hunt unless you have alot of guys.

We tried numerous times to team up with other hunters, most wouldn't do it. Thats too bad, cause in KS thats how you hunt em', the more the merrier.

2. squeakershooter

squeakershooter Senior Refuge Member

Boar...if ya go to Yuma there is a local watering hole there that has a contest for the longest tail feather. Winner gets a new shotgun...don't know what the name of the place is or what type of gun..I just heard it on the radio.

3. Wild boar

Wild boar Senior Refuge Member

Thanks guys. Daisy if you have some info just send as a p.m.

4. DaisyCutter

DaisyCutter Guest

just sent you one, hope it works. Still figuring this out.

5. Wild boar

Wild boar Senior Refuge Member

Thanks DaisyCutter,
    My wife is really pumped. She doesn't hunt waterfowl ( to cold, got to get up to early ) won't deer hunt, she thinks they look like little horses, and decided a week before Elk season that they look cows now and not horses. But it was to late. But she won't hesitate to let air of a cackler. Plus I get to get my dog out. Anyhow, bust some honkers for me since I can't be therer to do it and thanks for the info and help.

Clint