zebco e-mail?????

Discussion in 'Fishing Forum' started by NeilSaddie, Jul 23, 2002.

1. NeilSaddie

NeilSaddie Elite Refuge Member

Ok guys need some help.......I'm putting together a fishing durby for the spawning season next year,I have got in to a place that no one I mean no one can fish with average catches of 17" plus bass.(I know because I was able to fish it for a 1/2 hour a day for two weeks while I remodled this guys house)I want to try and get some free fishing equipment for these youngsters to take home.I can't find a e-mail for zebco..........Anyone????????And do you know of any other resorces for this type of thing????Thanx

2. bigducker

bigducker Elite Refuge Member

Try calling Cabelas, they donate to functions like yours. I did it for many years for a Ducks Unlimited chapter. You can call their 800 number and ask for the business office number for donations. It will be a long distance call but well worth it. You can even try Bigfishtackle.com. they've been known to donate to functions also.[​IMG]

3. Greybeard

Greybeard Elite Refuge Member

Neil: Try your local sporting-goods stores and Hunting/Fishing Chapters, BASS, Walleye Federation, etc., etc.

We have great success with these folks in our Hunter Safety Clinics.

Have you contacted your State DNR about using their Rods and Reels? Ours usually supplies them (and a few fisheries Biologist) if other events haven't beat you to the request. Also, our local Bass Clubs have guys come with their Boats and put on Water Safety clinics and teach the kids to tie knots and how to cast.

4. NeilSaddie

NeilSaddie Elite Refuge Member

Thanks a bunch guys.....I didn't contact the dnr because I want some rods and reels these little guy/gals can take home to keep.I have been thinking of this idea for about 2 years and finaly got permition to host it at really nice 10 acre pond,with many many bass,nice ones at that.I want these kids to really get the experiance of landing some fun fish,and not just a fun sun day.....
    Thanks agin I will try your sugestions...............peace out..........

5. dood

dood Elite Refuge Member

Try contacting Quantum becuase Quantum owns Zebco.