Zimmerman ordered back to jail bail revoked

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by Yuma Visitor, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Native Arkie

Native Arkie Elite Refuge Member

Read that Z passed 2 seperate lie detector tests............interesting......

2. okie drake

okie drake Elite Refuge Member

Pretty good work to find that, buried in all the 'investigator wanted him charged' headlines.:tu

3. Yuma Visitor

Yuma Visitor Senior Refuge Member

The unsophiscated man facing court also appears to be a child molester of a female relative this should not play well as to his charactor . http://bostonherald.com/news/nation...es_george_zimmerman_of_sexually_molesting_her

4. Native Arkie

Native Arkie Elite Refuge Member

Something he may or may not have done as a child will not be used as evidence in any way, shape or form in his "trial". Inadmissible.........next.

Admit it, you want him guilty and have your mind made up. Just admit it.

5. Yuma Visitor

No the molest allegation would not be admissible but it certainly is going to make his prison life a little more interesting if that gets to the yard if he is convicted . I am sure the DA will use her testimony to show that he is a racist to show his state of mind as it has been brought up that he profiled Trayvon. Her testimony could show that this should be considered due to his racist beliefs. She contacted the authorities with this and she is on the witness list for the State . No Arkie I do not want him guilty nor is my mind made up . I am waiting for ALL the evidence to be presented to come to any conclusion .

6. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

7. Yuma Visitor

We will see if his cousin will tesify she is on the states witness list . What is the connection between these two cases ? What does it have to do with the President ?

8. pintail2222

9. pintail2222

I hope everybody pulls together, federal, state and local, to figure out how this tragedy happened... How this white cracker, shooting at hoodie wearing, bat and gun wielding robbers, ever got a conceal carry permit in the first place... ;)

10. Yuma Visitor

Empathy for Trayvon and his family and what about it ? He felt thier pain for losing thier son and that he indentified with them as a parent and shared this with them . What is the problem ? This in no way relates to two people robbing this place in Florida . If it does to you what similarity is it ?