Zimmerman ordered back to jail bail revoked

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by Yuma Visitor, Jun 1, 2012.

1. okie drake

okie drake Elite Refuge Member

I guess that's how.

Simply amazing.

2. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Any "compasion" by Obama is limited and focused upon convienient manipulation of folks who won't think for themselves. I do not recall any public statements of compassion for any other folks who died from violence during February, 2012. For example, why were the events noted in the following link ignored by Obama? Was it because there was no potential advantage for pandering? I'd say that intuitively, we all know the answer that does not require a rocket scientist to conclude.

Domestic Violence Crime Watch from Feb, 2012

3. Yuma Visitor

Yuma Visitor Senior Refuge Member

This trajedy by his statement touched him in a very personal way and he expressed publicly his feeling and this was what it meant to him as an inividual . He directed this toward the Martin family . Who was he manipulating ? He felt for this family . What wrong did he possibly do expressing this feeling publicly ? Many other people Romney , Gingrich also sent condolences to the Martin family . They showed compassion also does anybody on this board feel this was wrong also or is just the President doing so ? In fact alot of Republicans did some prejudgements on this case . Rushing to judgement my goodness http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2012/03/26/republicans-obama-trayvon/

4. okie drake

Rushing to judgement is what it is, I need not know author or subject.

Pandering via feigned compassion is what it is (disgusting) and I need not know author or subject.

Can you honestly say the same?

I'm sure the parents of the other black youths killed the night before, that night, the next night, and tonight in FL, were very, very comforted by this compassion you're so fond of.

5. Yuma Visitor

The President identified with the loss of this child . The President is aware of what goes in the inner city and has spoken on it . He lived and worked in Southside and Westside Chicago ,and the violence that too often occurs is known to him . I believe they will show that they understand his compassion and his understanding of what they go through . In this election they will turn out in overwhelming numbers . Do you really doubt that ? These areas that you speak on will not waiver in thier support . No feigned compassion, he was expressing what he felt . Inner city people that you are refering to, and that have lost children know this and are fond of the POTUS . You are right about that

6. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

So what?

7. Yuma Visitor

API I was responding to Okie Drakes post . The President is aware of what is going on in regards to the parents that Okie Drake was refering too and the loss of thier children to violence .

8. okie drake

Answer the question.

Choosing to do so rather than deflect, divert, or pontificate would be a nice change for you.