Zinger Winger II or Bumper Boy Derby Double

Discussion in 'Gun Dog Forum' started by scully, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Rivers Risen

Rivers Risen Senior Refuge Member

Well, I've put on a little weight so life without a 4-wheeler for awhile may be a good thing. If I could teach my 3 year old how to load a winger, I'd being doing good. The little woman is going to buy him the big electric 4-wheeler.

BVM

2. LJM4th

LJM4th Senior Refuge Member

I'll have to agree that there has been some very good advice given here. I train with 4 shooter Bumper Boys almost everyday. However I also train with Gunners Up wingers when time is not short and when we have more people to reload. When I am in a hurry and need to get multiple dogs done and I am short on time the Bumper Boys are great but there is no substitute for real birds. The Gunners Up wingers can save you some money and I can contest they hold up well. We have been using ours at our Club for a few years now and have had no problems. They provide a good level of customer service if you ever need it.

3. David Didier

David Didier Elite Refuge Member

I love my BB 4-shooters when training alone, but for wingers, I have to go with the Sure-Toss wingers from Dogs Afield (& they're a sponsor too), just as good as Z-W, lighter & easier to transport - and a lot lower in price.