Zink Calls Polycarbonate Power Clucker and Power Maximus on sale!

Discussion in 'Goose Hunting Forum' started by TTDuckman, Sep 30, 2004.

1. TTDuckman

TTDuckman Elite Refuge Member

My load of Zink's new polycarbonate Power Clucker and Power Maximus Goose Calls go out tomorrow. You can order one at Trader Outdoors. It is on the front page of our website near the bottom. No picture yet as the call is brand spankin' new. Free shipping as usual.

I also have some great deals on GHG duck and goose decoys.

Thank you,

Tim

www.traderoutdoors.com

2. duckreaper

duckreaper Senior Refuge Member

I noticed on your website that you carry Texas rag products. Do you handle Texas rag windsock slings? Do you handle pole kites? What's the shipping on your decoy specials?

3. TTDuckman

Duckreaper,

Thank you for your interest. As far as the Texas Hunting products go, I could probably get you a rag sling, but don't stock them. I currently don't carry pole kites.

As far as the GHG Decoy Sale, these decoys are priced at or below most nationally advertised pricing. Our shipping is calculated by weight. To get a quote, put the item in your cart and then enter your zip code to the right, this will give you an exact quote.

Thank you,

Tim

4. BB-Mojodawg

BB-Mojodawg Elite Refuge Member

how do those polycarb calls sound compared to the acrylics? I like the sounds of zink's calls, real goosey. But more interested in a maple PC I think at this point, but curious about those polycarbs now.

5. TTDuckman

I haven't blown one yet, but can get you any of their calls. I have several special orders on the way as way speak.

Free shipping on all calls, videos, and cd's.

Thank you,

Tim

6. DeWayne Knight

DeWayne Knight Elite Refuge Member

I did a show this past weekend, and Fred worked my booth with me Saturday. He put a set of the guts the new Polycarbs will use in an acrylic PM-1, and it sounded great. The new guts are real easy blowing; I was blowing right through it at first. Much less air required. Let me know if I can answer any more questions. As for a Maple PC-1, Fred doesn't make them that I'm aware of, although I do have some maple SR-1's.

DeWayne Knight