zink dvd

Discussion in 'Goose Hunting Forum' started by bandseeker, Jun 6, 2007.

1. RUSSELL HALLOCK

RUSSELL HALLOCK Elite Refuge Member

I am pretty excited about this new one because I herd that they hunted a little on the Eastern Shore of Md.....and maybe there will be some fottage of that in this new video.[/QUOTE]

One of the goose hunts on the new DVD is a hunt from the Eastern Shore. The hunt took place in late December.

2. goosehunter64

goosehunter64 Elite Refuge Member

Yeah there was a hunt in MD Rusty. Nice footage.:tu

3. bustndux

bustndux Elite Refuge Member

4. SGTSLTR

SGTSLTR Senior Refuge Member

So, overall the conclusion so far is.... it's not a great video.

I haven't seen it yet, still waiting for several videos to show up in the stores around here. Rumor has it the new Foiles video is better than the new Zink vid.

I haven't seen either of them so I can't only go from what I hear.

5. ksgoosekilr

ksgoosekilr Elite Refuge Member

O boy here we go!!! This is going to turn into a ****ing match really quickly:dv !!! I bet it will be the same anti-foiles guys because it has too much killing in it!!:l

6. SGTSLTR

SGTSLTR Senior Refuge Member

I am by no means trying to start any *****ing matches. I'm just stating what I have heard. If people can't take it for that, then they have bigger problems. If what I said starts and *****ing match, then that's their problem.

sorry for stating what I heard

7. ksgoosekilr

O I know your not but theres a select few here who will chime about how ****ty foiles is and how zink is the best and vice versa. A UFC Avery prostaff team vs. Foiles prostaff team would be awsome:dv. Have jeff and fred be the leaders!! The other thread was deleted because it was getting scary!:eek: I hope it don't turn into one but it does make for good reading :dv

8. GRENHDKILR

GRENHDKILR Elite Refuge Member

KSGOOSEKILR As much as you would like to see fighting amongst all of us i am sure the moderators have made it clear that if you are a person that just wants to fight or start crap you will be gone.:fp :fp In your post you are always talking about how boring it is around hear unless people are fighting i would be careful and just enjoy the website.;) ;)

9. jspx_22

jspx_22 Senior Refuge Member

Yeah I was hoping to see more of chad too he is pretty funny

10. ksgoosekilr

Honestly are you gay? You put a wink with everything. Sry if I mixed the Avery koolaid wrong this time:nutz;) I'm just giving you a hard time. I don't want the crap thats plagued us recently but its really boring. So hows the weather around the U.S.? Been a wet year around here