Zink goose call

Discussion in 'Goose Hunting Forum' started by tobydog, May 22, 2007.

1. tobydog

tobydog Senior Refuge Member

Does anyone have a Zink Paralyzer SR-1? If you do, how is it...or which Zink goose call do you like?

2. Spencer5100

Spencer5100 Elite Refuge Member

my buddy had one which he and I both just hated. I don't care for zinks calls I thnk the whole zink crew is absolutely awesome but I just find their calls hard to run. Spencer

3. OleManRiver

OleManRiver Senior Refuge Member

Great call,all goose,i love mine !

4. ksgoosekilr

ksgoosekilr Elite Refuge Member

Couldn't run the Zink calls myself but when somebody that is used to them knows how to run one they sound pretty freakin good! Might get more replies in the duck & goose call part of the forum. :sp Or we could just ask GRNHEDKILR he will know:tu :l

5. jeffD4L

jeffD4L Senior Refuge Member

the SR-1 has a long mouth peace and takes a lot of air to run, i had one and like Spencer5100 said i did not like it. however i am looking in to a little man or moneymaker. both have a shorter mouth peace they are very quick and responsive i have blown both of them at sportsman's and they were a lot easier to run. but you should try the SR-1 out before you make your decision.

ps: this isn't spam.:nutz

6. GRENHDKILR

GRENHDKILR Elite Refuge Member

Sorry dont own any zink calls.;)

7. alwayshunting

alwayshunting Senior Refuge Member

I use the POWER CLUCKER.. ez to blow,fast break over...probably why alot of guys have problems with them..over blowing them...

8. bandseeker

bandseeker Elite Refuge Member

i'vr got a sr-1 and love it .

9. mngoosehunter

mngoosehunter Banned

Great call. I have sold all of mine on ebay except one brand new one which will be sold on ebay. Bid up partner:tu

MNGH

10. tripleb

tripleb Elite Refuge Member

I have an acrylic SR-1 and PC-1. The PC-1 is very easy to run although not a call for calling in windy conditions. The original SR-1 required a change to the newer guts for me to be able to run it. It still requires a bit more air to run than I feel comfortable in providing. In the hands of a suitably talented "windy" individual, it can sound awesome.

However, I find my Winglock Delrin Long Neck easier to run and more goosey (in my hands) than the SR-1, but that's simply a matter of personal preference and calling ability.