Zink's Finisher or Final Approach Blind?

Discussion in 'Goose Hunting Forum' started by LittandJake, Sep 29, 2004.

Which blind do you prefer?

1. Final Approach Eliminator

37 vote(s)
    32.5%
  2. Final Approach X-lander

20 vote(s)
    17.5%
  3. Zink's Finisher

51 vote(s)
    44.7%
  4. Other

6 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. LittandJake

LittandJake Elite Refuge Member

I am about to buy a new layout and I am just curious which one is preffered by people that have used both?

2. SiouxperDave

SiouxperDave Elite Refuge Member

I'm a big fan of the Gooseview X-Terminator. It's comfortable, lightweight and assembles in seconds. The best advice is to sit in all of them and find out which one is most comfortable for you. You can't go wrong with any of them. You'll also want to search the forums because this topic has been beat to death.

3. H2OfowlCOMDr

H2OfowlCOMDr Senior Refuge Member

Between the tips of their toes, and the ground ben
    Ive been hunting out of a finisher for two years now and wouldnt trade it for anything, cept maybe a power hunter, but id get that in addition to the Finisher, its the way to go, lower profile than the other options, and more face cover than the others too, ive hunted out of the FA eliminator and theyre just way to big, also the finisher is a piece of cake to put up and take down! Either way it beats sittin on the frozen ground!:tu
    ~COMDr

4. Duck Felon

Duck Felon Elite Refuge Member

Take a look at Shaun Stahls migrator it's made by avery also.

5. h2ofwlr

h2ofwlr Elite Refuge Member

I have both the Eliminator Pro and the Migrator. My opinion is that the Eliminator is better built, more of a Cadillac quality if you will and can handle more abuse. But the Migrator folds up much easier and is shorter so it fits into my 6' bed of the truck which is a plus. But if I had to choose 1, I would go with the FA.

6. acacia109

acacia109 Senior Refuge Member

I have a finisher and like it. My dad has the newer model and we think that it shines more and it also has the white inside, which seems to stand out more it you get caught with the doors open. Both are great products that keep you dry and concealed. I figure it's personal preference

7. clvlndta3

clvlndta3 Senior Refuge Member

I just bought an Avery finisher. That seemed to be the most comfortable and cheaper as well. I bought the khaki version which comes with a nice discount over the camo versions. I laid in the finisher, the x-terminator, power hunter, and x-land'r. The finisher was the most comfortable and allowed me to still see out. PM me if you want to know what I got mine for and where.
    Kurt

8. Take A Gander

Take A Gander Senior Refuge Member

I have FA pro guides and 1 original and love them. I find them more durable and comfortable then a finisher. I didn't find the finisher's seat as comfortable and found it to be not as sturdy as the FA. I do however really like the migrator very comfortable and has lots of room in it. Look at the new SUB blind by FA they are sweet and come infield brown. Try them all out everyone has different likes and dislikes.

9. timber hunter

timber hunter Elite Refuge Member

I've got a Finisher and a new X-Terminator in my garage. The X-Terminator was my choice because it is so much more comfortable, easier set up, easier to carry, and simpler design. The Finisher has a lower profile making it easier to hide.

10. oaklane3

oaklane3 Senior Refuge Member

We've found that the FA are great blinds but are a real SOB to dissasemble. I'm talking about the pro guide and the legacy. I've got an X-landr that is the snizzle. Would highly recomend it to anyone. The finisher blinds are great also. If you have to take your blind down on a daily basis I would recomend the X landr or any of the Zink blinds, if you've got a trailer that you can just throw your fully assembled FA blind into you can't beat the room or comfort.